New Discoveries (Pt 2/2)

Commissioned by: fuckyeah9792

Tags: Soft sex, Jinkook bickering, Tooth rotting fluff, Relationship development

Summary:

"Are you okay?" the whisper was strained and gruff, unlike anything Seokjin has ever heard during sex. It was new, the feeling of being held and so full of another man. He slowly tilted his head back, seeing Jungkook on his elbow who looked down at Seokjin with the same feeling of euphoria.

Words: 3537

~

"Relax", Jungkook whispered on the toned pec, mesmerized as he looked down Seokjin's built body, "calm down."

"It's not easy, you-!" the hiss was soft but full of discomfort and Jungkook raised his head to look at the other man. Seokjin's eyes were squeezed shut, a lone tear dripping down from the corner and down his temple. Jungkook reached out with his hand to wipe it with his thumb, tender and careful.

"We can switch if you want", though he had thoroughly stretched Seokjin for more than thirty minutes, it seemed his body was still too tight.

But the other man shook his head, opening his eyes only to slit, "I can t-take it."

"You won't be any less of a man if you cannot take a dick in your ass", Jungkook spoke with a frown, understanding clear in his eyes, "Don't force yourself to prove anything."

"I'm not stupid like that", Seokjin snapped, body tightening around the head. He cursed again as his walls seemed to burn around the intrusion, "You're inexperienced."

"I have done anal with my partners, so I'm not the inexperienced one here", before the older man could snap again, Jungkook gently pulled his length out, "Let me try..."

Seokjin blearily blinked up when his body was moved to lay on his side, Jungkook fitting behind him. The hard length covered in lubed latex slipped between his cheeks, poking at his winking hole as arms cuddled him from behind.

"This should hurt less", Jungkook's whisper was hot in Seokjin's ear, their bodies so close he could feel the younger man's heartbeat against his back.

"Get on with it already."

The first push burned and Seokjin moaned in discomfort but the slide was easier this time around. Hands kept teasing his nipples and abs, distracting him with the bites under his ear. Seokjin let out a shuddering breath when Jungkook was settled in his body, not fully in but as much as this position allowed.

"Are you okay?" the whisper was strained and gruff, unlike anything Seokjin has ever heard during sex. It was new, the feeling of being held and so full of another man. He slowly tilted his head back, seeing Jungkook on his elbow who looked down at Seokjin with the same feeling of euphoria.

"Yeah", he raised his hand, burying his fingers in Jungkook's thick hair. Seokjin pulled him down, pressing their lips together again. The wet sound of kissing was the only thing that echoed in the room as Jungkook's hips moved slow and unhurried inside Seokjin.

"Can I go faster?"

The fingers dug in the dainty waist, Jungkook's eyes dark as he breathed against Seokjin's lips. But despite his body slowly loosening up, the older man was still unsure and scared to be fucked roughly.

"What, you can't make slow sex fun?" Seokjin hid his fear behind the cocky raise of his brow, "Are you the type that only know how to fuck fast and animalistic?"

It was embarrassing, the way Jungkook looked down at him, as if he knew what Seokjin was trying to do. Their pace has stopped and the length, heavy and twitching inside his body, was making Seokjin shiver in his place.