Assassin's Stalker (Jinkook #23) [Pt. 1/2]

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Background Namjin & Jikook, Murder, Assassin Jin, Dark Jk, Angry Sex, Wall Sex, Sad Ending, Fucked up morals.

Summary:

"Fuck you", the ex-assassin gritted out, eyes closed and hands refusing to take hold on the other man's shoulders even when his back rubbed painfully against the wall, "You... you are sick. Jimin would hate you for this."

Fingers were shoved in Seokjin's mouth, eyes widening as he choked upon them. Jungkook grinned, eyes lustful and maniacal.

"Don't say the name of my lover whom you killed while I'm fucking you, Kim Seokjin", he snapped his hips up, going as deep as the tight body allowed and then rolled his hips, stabbing the swollen spot with the head of his cock.

Words: 4205 

Dew's note: this is all kinds of fucked up. It's not my choice to hurt Jimin so please don't come for me ;_;

•••••

"We are sorry to say this, sir", the doctor looked at the young man with sympathetic eyes, "but he's no more."

Jungkook hadn't ever known pain, shielded first by his parent's love and then by his fiancé's care. Park Jimin, the man he was supposed to marry in three months, was a stranger who had quickly become his best friend and then his lover. Even though Jungkook was 20 and concept of "love" was still a foreign thing, the amount of happiness and comfort he felt around the older man pointed to only one thing.

Jungkook was no longer sad to be in an arranged marriage, he was looking forward to the wedding, even participating in the arrangements.

But now there won't be any wedding.

"... accident..." words echoed around him, mind not able to make meaning out of them, "... head injury... crashed..."

Jungkook was numb to everything: the investigation, the questioning. To others, Jimin was the heir to his father's various chemical factories which affected not only Busan but the areas around it. He was a big name in this society, a valuable son.

But to Jungkook, the man was the breath of freedom that he has always wanted, a man who understood him as gracefully as he joked around with him.

And now he was gone.

"... driver... fled the scene..." his ears picked up those certain words, looking up at the police officers who were talking to Jimin's father, "... planned kill..."

Jungkook knew what he had to do now.

~

"Good morning, auntie!" a man with soft brown hair and sparkling eyes greeted the shop owner with a gentle smile, bowing in respect, "How are you today? Is the rain bothering your bones?"

"Ah, Seokjin!" she looked with a surprised gasp, a happy grin stretching over her face, "You haven't been visiting auntie for so long! And of course this rain is bothering me, I can't even sit here for an hour before my spine starts hurting."

Seokjin smiled and looked at the pastries in display, choosing the one he wanted to take home that day. He frowned suddenly, having the eerie feeling of someone watching him. But he was alone in the shop, too early for the town people to visit this place yet.

"Auntie, I wanted to visit you but Namjoon-ah hurt his leg and I had to stay at home for him", he pouted for extra measure, though Namjoon's confused face when he dislocated his ankle pushed a giggle out of his mouth, "I have a very fussy husband to take care of, forgive me for not visiting auntie!"