Practice Makes Perfect (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Blowjobs, Mirrors, Fingering, Public Blowjob, Dirty Talk, Comeshot

Summary:

"Next fansign, we can put on the table and make you scream as we fuck you in front of everyone", the fantasies ran wild in Jungkook's wild, heating up Seokjin's core as well, "We can have them see your hole squirting loads of cum after all six of us cum in you."

Words: 2265

Seokjin sat back against the mirror after about an hour of dancing. He panted softly, face just a little sweaty. The other members had gone home and only Jungkook remained. The maknae was practicing his own solo choreography.

"Already done?" He laughed as he looked at a tired Seokjin. The older grunted and slumped down on the floor, "I thought you had more energy in you."

"Who made me wake up early and prepare him a heavy breakfast, huh?" Seokjin complained, glaring at the maknae, "I was not able to have my own breakfast because of you. And then you took half of my lunch, you muscle pig."

Jungkook chuckled, wet and long hair falling in his eyes. Seokjin gulped at how hot he looked.

"Sorry Hyung, I was just so hungry today", Jungkook then eyed Seokjin mischievously, "Next time I'll eat your ass. Maybe that will fill up my stomach."

"Pervert!" Seokjin shouted and closed his eyes. He rested there for a while before he felt footsteps approaching him.

"Hey", Jungkook's voice was still teasing but this time it held genuine concern, "You okay?"

"Eh", Seokjin whined and sat up straighter against the mirror. He looked up at Jungkook with annoyed eyes and an irritated pout, "I am unable to get the choreography right."

"But didn't you tell Hoseok Hyung that you had that down?" the maknae raised a brow, wiping away the sweat from his neck with a white towel. Seokjin was tempted to lick it.

"Yeah. But now I feel like every time I practice it, I forget it a little more."

Jungkook nodded and hummed, understanding his problem, "So what now?"

"What do you mean so what now?" Seokjin frowned and raised his hands to pat Jungkook's thigh, "Now the maknae will help me."

Jungkook raised an amused brow, "Why should I? I have my own choreography to practice."

"Yah! I fed you so much today, you brat!" Seokjin suddenly scolded with renewed energy. Jungkook just smirked, "And because of you I'm still hungry! Help me now!"

"Since you have been whining so much about being hungry", Jungkook's eyes twinkled in mischief, "I will help you after you will agree to be fed by me."

"Agree to be fed by you?" Seokjin laughed, "As if I will ever say no to free food."

"It'll be a", Jungkook licked his lips and groped his cock from over his shorts, "little different kind of food."

Seokjin stared at him with a deadpan expression, "Are you seriously asking payment in blowjob?"

"The best kind of payment, second only to payment in sex", Jungkook grinned and winked. Seokjin hated how handsome he looked.

"Bully is what you are", Seokjin grumbled even as he got up on his feet. Jungkook frowned.

"Why are you getting up?"

Seokjin looked at him in confusion, "To go to the bathroom. What, do you want me to suck you off later?"

The maknae chuckled and pushed Seokjin down by his shoulders, "You will suck me off here."