Sugar Addiction (Taejin #10)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Jin with breasts, Lactation, Alpha Tae, Omega Jin, Milk Seller Jin, BP Jin, Jealousy, Semi Public Sex, Breast feeding.

Summary: It was humiliating and risky, anyone could look up and see Seokjin pressed against the window with his tits leaking white milk down the glass. It was so hot to know that anyone could look up and see how well he was being fucked, owned by this man.

Words:5278

"Wait."

Seokjin blushed pink as soon as the word left his mouth, no longer confident when the alpha turned to stare at him expectantly. Taehyung had been nothing but warm as his neighbour and generous as his customer, not complaining when Seokjin's stock would be sold out quicker than the alpha could grab.

"Is there something wrong?"

You see, Seokjin's customers were usually omegas who, for various reason, could not breast feed their infants. He was used to giving the bottles to eyes full of gratitude and smell of baby powder lingering before him.

Taehyung wasn't any of those things.

"I think you don't know where..." and Seokjin hesitated, blushed pink down to his chest, "where the milk comes from."

"You may be thinking wrong, Seokjin", the movement was quick but the omega caught Taehyung take a glance down to his breasts. It made him fidget and clasp his hands together which did nothing but push his already full chest out.

"Then why..." is he a single dad? That couldn't be, the two had been neighbours for three years now. And Seokjin did not like the way that thought left a bitter taste in his mouth.

"Your milk", really, how can two simple words be enough to have Seokjin turn red? "it's delicious."

He wasn't sure if it was the play of the light or was Taehyung actually looking at him like... that. The alpha's eyes were dark and smouldering, a contrast to the gentle smile he held. Heightened scent of spices and paint distracted Seokjin enough to momentarily forget what Taehyung had just admitted to.

"Oka-" Taehyung suppressed a chuckle when Seokjin's almonds eyes widened cutely, "wait, you d-drink it?"

"What else would I use it for? It's not like I have kids", it was teasing, the way Taehyung smiled smugly and took a step forward, like he knew what he was doing with his presence.

He probably did know considering Seokjin wasn't being discreet in rubbing his thighs together.

"You don't find it strange?"

"No, not really", Taehyung chuckled then, seeming to hide something behind it, "I think it would be stranger if I want to taste them right from the source."

The words settled in Seokjin's core warm and desiring, images of what it would look like if Taehyung did get to taste the milk in its purest form. The omega was eternally grateful for the scent blockers he decided to wear before this conversation or the whole hallway would be smelling of his slick and lust.

"Sorry", he blinked, coming out of his inappropriate fantasies to have Taehyung looking guilty of something, "if that makes you uncomfortable. I can stop if-"

"No!" Seokjin surprised himself with the loud answer, gulping dryly before he put on a smile that he hoped was not as desperate as he was feeling, "I mean, I like it. N-not like that! I like that you enjoy my... uh, product. It's not uncomfortable, don't worry."

The blabbering would surely make this situation more awkward and Seokjin had already started scolding himself when he felt fingers ruffling his hair, a soft sigh of adoration reaching his ears.