Camboy Brother (Pt. 1/2) (Jinkook #16)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Camboy Jin, Stepbrothers Jinkook, Psuedo Incest, Cock Slut Jin, Brat Jk, Fucking Machine, Mirror Sex, Face Fucking.

Summary: Jungkook finds his elder brother Seokjin on a camboy site.

Words: 3627

Additional information:

1) Jinkook are not biologically related

2) Jin is 24, Jk is 23.

Jungkook had been extremely bored when he opened the porn site. He had nothing to do and with his step brother now in his own new apartment, Jungkook felt pretty lonely.

So when he clicked on the ad of a cam site, it was also because he was extremely bored. When he scrolled down and went to the second page, he was still as bored as before. But then something made his boredom go away in the matter of seconds.

On the thumbnail of one of cams was his step brother.

Jungkook straightened his back on the chair and moved his face closer to the screen of his laptop.

Yep. That's Seokjin.

"What the fuck is he doing on a cam site?" Jungkook wondered. Their family was well off so it was not like Seokjin needed money. His elder brother was also going to start his internship in a few weeks so why...

Curious and intrigued, Jungkook clicked on the video.

"I actually bought these lingerie from Victoria's secret", It seemed like Seokjin was in the middle of answering a question.

And taking off his panties.

"So I do not want to get them dirty. They were so expensive."

Jungkook gulped loudly when his brother turned around to put the panties somewhere behind him. He knew Seokjin was doing it to give the audience a nice view of his naked ass. He also knew that he should click off this site and never think about it ever again because that is his elder brother!

STEP brother, His mind unhelpfully supplied. But before Jungkook could scold himself and gather the courage to go off the site, Seokjin was back in the position; sitting on his calves with his knees spread.

Jungkook's eyes stared at the cute pink cock.

"I've done this so many times but this still makes me blush", Seokjin giggled as he slowly stroked his cock with one hand while grabbing the lube with the other.

How many times have you done this?! Jungkook screamed in his head.

Seokjin has moved out only a month ago. Does that mean he did cam shows when they lived in the same house? When his room was just beside Jungkook's room?

"I- ah!" Seokjin moaned and his hips rocked back and forth as he rubbed the sensitive head of his cock. Jungkook could feel his own dick hardening, "I bought something n-nice a few days ago."

Seokjin stroked himself for a few more seconds, moaning high pitched with occasional sexy groans, before he stopped and dragged something inside the frame of the video.

"This is small in size but really powerful", Seokjin explained as he stroked the black box which had a veiny dildo attached to it.

"That's big", Jungkook groaned, groping his cock from over his slacks. Any and every thought of "that this was his step brother and watching his cam show was inappropriate" left Jungkook's mind. All he wanted was to see was that fake cock ramming inside Seokjin. Hopefully ramming his sexy mouth.