Practice Makes Perfect (Jinkook #19) (Pt. 1/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Idol Verse, Virgin Jin, First Time Blowjobs, First Time Sex, Riding, Jealous Jk, Rough Kissing, Fluffy and Smutty.

Summary:

"Hyung, you're the oldest in the group but you've never done anything?"

"I have responsibilities, you brat! And if you can't help me, I'll find someone else."

Seokjin got up from the bed, turning around to leave when a hand gripped his wrist and pulled him back on a chest.

"Ah Hyung, don't be angry", Jungkook whispered in Seokjin's ear, "Your Jk will help you learn all about sex."

Words: 2527

"Hyung, can you repeat that for me?" Jungkook spoke between his chuckles. Seokjin huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I want to practice sex. Is it that funny for you?"

"Yes", Jungkook laughed loudly, falling back on the bed, "Hyung, you're the oldest in the group but you've never done anything?"

"I have responsibilities, you brat!" Seokjin scolded, face pink and ears red, "And if you can't help me, I'll find someone else."

Seokjin got up from the bed, turning around to leave when a hand gripped his wrist and pulled him back on a chest.

"Ah Hyung, don't be angry", Jungkook whispered in Seokjin's ear, back hugging the man tightly, "Your Jk will help you learn all about sex."

Seokjin gulped, face heating up even more. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"W-where do we start from?" Seokjin asked, turning his head. Jungkook looked into his eyes, lips inches away.

"Have you kissed before?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "I'm not that inexperienced."

Jungkook smiled amusingly, "Have you sucked a dick before?"

That made Seokjin blush so red Jungkook had to bite his lip to stop himself from laughing fondly.

"Let's start from you putting your mouth on my cock, hmm?" Jungkook smirked and placed a soft kiss on the corner of Seokjin's lips. The elder shyly nodded and kneeled between Jungkook's spread legs.

"Open my pants", Jungkook guided, "But don't just look down. Look up at me sometimes, it makes men really hard."

Seokjin nodded, gulping before he shakily reached out to open the denim jeans. Jungkook breathed shakily when his Hyung looked up, his honey brown eyes a little darker.

"Kiss it", Jungkook whispered. Seokjin looked at the hard cock nestled in the blue briefs and groped it a little before placing a soft kiss over it. Jungkook's hips jumped a little before he controlled himself, "Fuck, you look so hot between my legs."

Seokjin smiled and continued to softly kiss the clothed sex as he lowered the jeans. He put his hands on the strong thighs, softly rubbing the skin.

"T-take my briefs off", Jungkook was already harder than he has ever been with other partners, "Be a little teasing."

Seokjin looked up and nodded with a smile. Jungkook's cock twitched in his underwear.

"You're excited for me", Seokjin giggled breathlessly, licking a stripe over the cotton briefs. Jungkook moaned loudly before he pushed his hips up to help Seokjin remove it. The fat length of his cock slapped against his stomach, already drooling pearly cum.