Golden Cage (Jinkook #7) (Pt. 1/3)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Emotional Manipulation, Possessive Jungkook, Pregnant Jin, Ambiguous/Open Ending, Kidnapping, Pregnancy Kink, Belly Kink, Power Imbalance, Controlling Jungkook, Angry Jin.

Summary:

Seokjin's heart, body, soul and freedom belonged to Jungkook. This was a fact.

When Seokjin runs away, Jungkook will not hesitate to tie up his husband and fuck him until he understands this simple fact.

Words: 4344

Dew's note: This book has a very clear power imbalance and Jungkook is a control freak

The ending is less sad and more dark. Hopeless, if you may. So please read this story only if you're okay with it. Otherwise, I have many more in the two series that are linked to this story, you can read those.

"Jinnie."

The man in question turned off his phone before turning to his husband.

"Yes?" he smiled up at Jungkook, admiring how hot the man look in his suit.

"What were you doing there?" Jungkook stalked closer. Before Seokjin could even reply, his phone was snatched away from his hand, "Is someone messaging you to become their bitch? Is it any of my rivals? Is it that man from Singapore who saw your face last month?"

"Jungkook!" Seokjin shouted, his eyes hard and angry, "What the fuck are you saying?! I was just--"

"Why did you change your password?" Jungkook's face turned ice cold, "Are you hiding something from me? Are you cheating--"

"Shut up!" Seokjin screeched before taking a deep breath. He rubbed his forehead before replying, "I changed it to the date we found out I'm pregnant. Is that a crime?"

Jungkook just hummed and unlocked the phone, not even bothering to answer. What he found was the home screen of a clothing website that catered to pregnant men and woman.

"Are you satisfied now, Jeon Jungkook? Or maybe you need to go through my phone and my chat history?" When Jungkook proceeded to do just that, Seokjin huffed and got up, "Don't talk to me tonight."

His husband quickly threw the phone away and hugged Seokjin from the back. The pregnant man just chewed the inside of his cheek to stop himself from snapping.

"I'm sorry, love", Jungkook rubbed his cheek against the back of Seokjin's neck, "It's just that you're so pretty, I'm scared someone will steal you away. You know I love you too much, right?"

"You could at least trust your husband, the man who is about to birth your child in five months!" Seokjin shouted, feeling his headache come back, "I'm supposed to be emotional and snappy right now, not you. I'm honestly scared of when I'll loose control and become an emotional mess."

"Why are you scared, love? Are you scared of me?" Jungkook kissed the soft skin of Seokjin's wide shoulders, "You have no reason to be scared of me."

Seokjin huffed and rolled his eyes, "What if I say something and that makes you jealous, huh? I will not have control over my hormones in a few months but you have no control over your emotions right now! You might as well throw me away because I'll become too much of a burden."

Jungkook froze at Seokjin's words before turning his husband around. The angry man crossed his hands over his plum chest and refused to look at Jungkook.

"How could you say that?" Jungkook slowly sank to his knees in front of Seokjin, "How could you say that when you own my heart, my soul, my everything?"