Stuck At Work (Taejin #8)

Commissioned by: kofi anon

Tags: Stuck in a wall, Canon compliant, Semi-public sex, Awkward situations, Tease Taehyung, Size Kink, Creampie.

Summary:

After their concert with inflatable bouncing houses and cute heart frames, Seokjin finds a similar circular frame in the props room (or, as could be crudely put, a hole in a fake wall).

Later, Taehyung finds his hyung stuck in said fake wall.

Words: 2692

Seokjin bowed as he passed a stylist noona, face sweaty and flushed but just as happy. The concert had gone by amazingly well, the seven members jumping around the huge Bouncy house like toddlers. He knew Armys loved seeing them play around, if their "aww"s and smiles were anything to go by.

"Keep the smaller toys in the backroom!"

He had just gulped down his bottle of water when the manager shouted the command to the other workers. Seokjin eyed the door to the said room with curiosity, waiting for the staff to leave before sneaking in.

The smaller inflatable tubes were all kept stacked in shelves while the different frames stood near the corners. A heart shaped one, from where Seokjin has smiled cutely at his Armys stood near a simple round frame.

Call it curiosity, call it stupidity, but Seokjin had a sudden urge to find if he can squeeze out the circular frame.

(This is stupidity, a sound eerily similar to Yoongi echoed in Seokjin's mind)

"It looks big enough", Seokjin whispered, touching the pink leather of it, "if my shoulders can go through..."

If asked later why did Seokjin even attempt to do something so silly, he would blame the concert rush and adrenaline.

"How hard could it be?" were the famous last words. Because though Seokjin was able to squeeze his magnificent shoulders past the hole, he had misjudged the height of the frame, "Huh."

He, for a lack of better word, was suspended in the air now. Seokjin could not touch the ground, neither with his fingers as he flapped his arms around not with his feet as he kicked them desperately.

"Oh, come on!" he pushed at the leather stand, trying to force his body forward and out. But with absolutely no balance or pivot point, he could only shift about an inch, "Well shit."

"Hello there."

Heart almost jumping out of his chest and yelp loudly leaving his lips, Seokjin's head snapped towards the entrance, "You! Don't scare me like that!"

Taehyung grinned, boxy and cute and mischievous and- oh no, "Sorry, hyung. It's just that your current... situation.. rendered me speechless. You seem to be stuck."

"No, I'm trying a new yoga pose- of course I'm stuck!" Seokjin flayed around, ears and neck quickly heating up a pretty pink, "Now help your hyung out!"

Though Taehyung giggled softly, he nodded his head, "Alright."

Seokjin breathed a sigh of relief before he heard the sound of camera clicking, "Are you... are you seriously taking picture of my miserable situation?"

"Of course not, hyung", Taehyung licked his lips and clicked a dozen more pictures from different angles, "I'm taking pictures of your ass. You don't know but your pants are stuck like a second skin on them and the cheeks look so plum and juicy. No one would ever dare say that you have a flat-"