Betrayal (Jinkook #28)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Betrayal, Forced Pregnancy, Birth Control Pills, Boypussy Jin, Mpreg, Rough Sex, Dark, Messed up, Wrong morals, Selfishness

Summary:

"Jeon Jungkook", the man put the test kit, looking at his furious husband with calm eyes, "What did you do? And don't you fucking lie."

There was no point in lying, not when Seokjin looked two seconds away from either crying or kicking him, "I replaced your birth control pills."

Words: 5045

Seokjin had came home early that day, a bounce in his steps as he planned to surprise his husband with some nice hot water bath prepared for when Jungkook gets off his shift. But moments after closing the door after him it was Seokjin who got a pleasant surprise in the form of lips pressing against his own and murmur of "Hyung" moaned from his husband's mouth.

"Wow", he could only breathe out a chuckle before his lips were captured again, this time Jungkook's arms taking hold of his shirt and unbuttoning it hastily, "someone is eager."

"Can you blame me?" Jungkook groaned against the soft skin of Seokjin's chest, impatient fingers pushing the shirt off the broad shoulders, "You are so hot."

Though Seokjin knew this sudden lust for his husband towards him was for reasons more than just his "hotness", he did not ask Jungkook anything further. They could have a chat after Seokjin was done getting nicely fucked by his lover, while the two would be relaxing in their bathtub with Jungkook behind him washing his back.

"I guess I will have to take responsibility", fingers pulled at Seokjin's belt just as a mouth started sucking marks in the plum chest. Jungkook moaned around a nipple when his husband ran his nails down his naked back, leaving behind lines of pale red. The sound of zipper coming undone filled the narrow hallway; Seokjin whined when a hand crawled inside his panties, warm and eager to part away his folds.

"So wet already", he could hear the smug smile in his husband's voice, could feel the hard cock poking Seokjin in the thigh, "you are desperate for me too."

"Not as much as you are for me", Seokjin chuckled, breathy and choked, before swallowing a lewd moan. They stood naked and flushed in the hallway, clawing at each other with needy hands, "my husband is begging for me, isn't he?"

He could feel Jungkook groaning on his skin, licking and biting the neck until it was covered in blue and red and shiny with his spit. Seokjin hugged the man closer and kissed him everywhere his mouth could reach; shoulders, neck, arm, ear, cheek. He moaned prettily as Jungkook pushed two of his fingers inside the moist hole, wetting his panties more and more.

"Take... take us to the bed."

As much as Seokjin loved to have Jungkook's cock hard and quick inside of him, he was not going to let himself leak all over their nice floor. And so close to the entrance. He would be giving every passer-by a nice and clear listening to their loud sex if Jungkook fucked him right here.

"Really?" the smile that Jungkook pressed in Seokjin's chest was smug, his tongue wicked as it made a wet journey to the bob of the thick neck, "You don't want to hop on my dick right this very instant? Don't want to jump on your husband?"

"Between the two of us, it was you who jumped on me", Seokjin nipped at Jungkook's shoulder, slapping his ass playfully, "now pick me up and get moving or I will not be in the mood anymore."

"You know I can always get you in the mood", the younger man chuckled but picked his husband up nonetheless, Seokjin wrapping his legs around the small waist and cupping Jungkook's face to kiss him. Their journey to the bedroom was in no way quick or easy thanks to the older man kissing and nipping and marking his husband. Jungkook had to stop several times and push Seokjin against the nearest wall, grinding their crotches dirtily and impatiently.