Boyfriend Meets Husband (Taejinkook #1)

Commissioned by: aljinex

Tags: A/B/O, Jin in a skirt, Public Sex, Cock warming, Alpha Tae and Jk, Omega Jin, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Open relationships.

Summary

"Yeah, you said he liked to fuck you with my cum still dripping out of your pussy", Taehyung smiled fondly. This particular conversation had prompted a long night of marathon sex before Seokjin went to his boyfriend, all messy and still full of six loads of cum, "Maybe this time he can see me cum in you before fucking your cunt. You'll be extra warm after that."

(or, Seokjin invites his boyfriend Jungkook to come meet his husband Taehyung in a diner where they fuck)

Words: 4532 

Taehyung was sitting in the VIP corner of the small but famous diner, going through the menu when he noticed a flash of pink and white in his peripheral vision. The alpha smiled, fond and full of love, already knowing who was this person mysterious from the strong scent of saffron and cocoa they were emitting.

"Hello, my dear omega."

Seokjin smiled, looking cute and pretty in a pink pleated skirt and white crop top. He stood beside his alpha with his hands beside his body and waiting patiently. Even after months of being together as husbands, even after revealing that he loved being a spoiled brat in bed, the tall omega refused to do anything that would be disrespectful or insulting to his alpha in a public setting.

Taehyung sighed, exasperated but just as adoring, "You can climb in my lap anytime and anywhere you want, love. You know I don't care for such etiquittes."

The alpha spread his legs and patted his thighs, not wanting his beautiful husband to stay standing while he sat on the plush couch. The warmth and eager hands that hugged him were appreciated; the wetness that rubbed against his clothed crotch and ignited desire in his heart were highly appreciated.

"Already so wet for us, love?"

Taehyung had to speak a little louder as the table beside them had a whining omega being fondled by his alpha and beta mates. Seokjin narrowed his eyes, waiting to see if his alpha would fancy a look but Taehyung had eyes for no one but the one currently sitting in his lap.

"I'm excited", Taehyung could tell, he could feel his pants soak through with the juices. But he did not find the mess annoying and disgusting, not when it was his darling omega marking him up with his scent, "I cannot wait for you two to meet."

"When will he come?"

Seokjin whined when his skirt was flipped up, exposing his dripping sex to the alpha's lustful eyes. His clit throbbed in the cool air, nipples hard and peaking through the fitted top. Taehyung's mouth watered at the sight, leaning up to nose at the pale expanse of that thick neck.

"In... in an hour", it was difficult to speak with a mouth licking at his mating mark, a set of teeth scraping down his sensitive skin. Seokjin dripped on his alpha's jeans, thighs wet and sticky with his own juices.

"I don't think you will be able to wait till then", Taehyung chuckled, ruffling his omega's hair when his husband pouted at him. Seokjin shifted before he hissed, discomfort colouring his expression, "What happened, love?"

"Your jeans, it's rough."

Taehyung cooed at the whine, lifting Seokjin up by one hand around his dainty waist and making quick work of his jeans. The omega made a happy little sigh as he rested back on Taehyung's dick, lips spreading around the cyclindrical length of it.