Bought n Owned (Taejin #4)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Prostitution, Sex Worker Jin, Boypussy Jin, Virgin Jin, Possessive Taehyung, First Time Blowjob/Orgasm/Sex, Innocence Kink.

Summary:

Taehyung could see the small rolls of Seokjin's hips and the way the virgin was letting out sweet mewls and whines which stimulated his cock.

"Yes baby, just like that. Suckle on your first cock, remember my taste on your tongue", Taehyung thrust into the hot throat, making the virgin choke, "Remember who fucked your mouth, who gave you your first taste of cum. I want you to remember the way my cock filled your small mouth. Remember the way you are choking around its girth."

Words: 2349

Taehyung slowly sipped on the cold glass of alcohol as he waited for the auction to start. This type of place was not somewhere he visited often but today, after the owner had promised him that there will be some faces that Taehyung would definitely love, he had relented.

Now, he waited for them to arrive. In a few minutes, three boys and two women were brought in. They were made to kneel on their knees with their backs straight.

None of them were up to Taehyung's taste.

Three more rounds later, he was starting to lose interest. Until...

"They are all virgins", the owner suddenly appeared on Taehyung's side, "You can choose any of them for the night."

The two boys and three girls all looked around the age of 20. They wore only a creamy white shirts that was big enough to slip past their shoulders. Except for one.

"Him", Taehyung pointed at the boy whose shoulders were broad enough to not let the shirt slip but that also meant that his thighs were exposed to hungry eyes, "I want him."

"He's a little... muscular. Doesn't look like a bottom."

Taehyung smirked, "It's much more fun to make someone stronger than you bend on your command."

When the auctioneers were allowed to go on the stage and see (and touch) the prostitutes for themselves, he ordered the owner to keep that virgin away from any hands. Though it was a hard task, the owner of this brothel was able to fulfill his order.

Then the bidding started for that virgin at three thousand dollars.

"Thirty thousand", Taehyung smirked when every customer and even the prostitutes looked at him with shock. But the one he had bought kept looking straight ahead, as if lost in his own world.

"F-for one night?" the owner stuttered. When Taehyung just nodded, he whispered under his breath, "You should check him first. He might not be up to your tastes."

Taehyung ignored his advise, "Bring him to my room but don't change his clothes. Also, be gentle with him. If I see even a single scratch on his body, it won't end nicely for you", and with that, he was out of his seat.

~

Kim Seokjin was the virgin's name as Taehyung later learnt. He looked like someone who could have been taller than Taehyung and much broader but malnutrition didn't let him grow past Taehyung's shoulders.

"Pretty", He whispered when the boy finally stood in his room. The white shirt barely covered his crotch, "Have you ever done anything?"

Seokjin softly shook his head, eyes looking down at his feet. Taehyung came closer to him.