A Banging Celebration (Jinmin #1) (Pt. 1/2)

Commissioned by: Anonymous

Tags: Boypussy Jin and Jimin, Public Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Squirting, Two Bottoms/No Top, Dom Jimin.

Summary:

Cheerleaders Seokjin and Jimin fuck each other in front of the basketball team as a reward for winning the match.

-featuring Boypussy Jinmin, a double sided strap and a double ended dildo.

Words: 2525

"All of you did really good today", Jimin smiled seductively, leaning against the classroom door, "You deserve a reward."

"We gonna get you or our Jinnie?" his classmate asked while checking Jimin out. The cheerleader grinned widely and turned the door knob.

"Neither."

The players followed him inside only to choke on air when they saw the sight in front of them. Seokjin was sprawled on two desks joined to be one, flat on his stomach with legs hanging off the sides. His ankles were tied to the legs of the desk and wrists bound together. The cheery on the cake?

He was only wearing panties.

"I'll fuck him", Jimin approached the man and undid the ball gag. Seokjin moaned in delight when he was able to move his sore jaw.

"You fucking sadist", the elder cursed, body shivering when Jimin traced a finger from his shoulder down to his hips, "It's so fucking cold."

"It's gonna get hot soon, baby!" a senior shouted from the crowd, making some players laugh. The remaining players were still in shock, mouth hanging open.

"Make yourself comfortable", Jimin winked at them. He quickly stripped down to his panties, making the players cheer and howl, "Now, I will give our leader the honor of cutting off our Jinnie's panties."

"It's fucking expensive", Seokjin gritted out only to gasp when a sharp slap landed on his ass cheek, "Fuck!"

"I'll buy you ten more of these", the leader, Yoongi, landed another slap on his other ass cheek, "I don't need scissors."

Jimin put the scissors away and watched in awe as Yoongi tore the lace garment with his bare hands. The crowd erupted in howls when wet, gushing pussy was exposed to their eyes.

"That's one ripe pussy!"

"God, lemme fuck that cunt!"

"Win the nationals and I might!" Jimin shouted back, earing another round of cheers.

"This is pretty", Yoongi sighed, tracing the outer labia. He smirked when Seokjin's body jerked back, "Want something in your cunt, baby?"

"Not your cock for sure", Jimin slapped his hand away with a laugh. Yoongi shook his head but went to join his boys anyway. His team was sitting comfortably in the chairs, almost everyone's dick out in their hands.

"How you gonna fuck him? You have a cunt too", Yoongi asked, pulling his own cock out. Seokjin's pussy was starting to drip onto the desk, earning a few groans from the players.