My Omega, You (Jinkook)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: A/B/O, Omega Jin, Alpha Jk, Imprinting, Sassy Jin, BP Jin, Possessive Jk, Cunnilingus, Rough Sex.

Summary: Jungkook almost howled at the submissive gesture, nutting all over the pink tits and red-bitted lips. The creamy release dirtied even Seokjin's cheeks, a lot of it landing between the valley of those pushed together tits and on the pink tongue.

Words: 4429

It was in a nightclub that Jungkook visited often, a loud place that despite of being packed with all sub genders did not reek of any scent because of the neutralising sprays attached on the walls. It was on a busy Friday night that Jungkook, for the very first time, smelt a quite unique and pungent scent.

It wasn't overwhelmingly sweet like the omegan scents he was used to, but it wasn't a musky scent that alphas like him carried. It was instead citrusy, like the ripe tangerines Yoongi shared with him or the tangy lemons Taehyung loved squeezing on his chicken. Jungkook licked his lips and he could feel his eyes turn a crimson red as he tasted the scent.

Addicting was the word he would describe it as, like a taste he knew he would never get enough of. He had to turn his head a little more to the right to see a man standing in tight denim jeans and a blue turtleneck that brought out the broadness of his shoulders.

Mine was the word that echoed in his mind as the two locked eyes from across the club. He could see the widening of those almond eyes and even under the dim lights of the club, Jungkook spotted pink blush flooding the man's face and ears. His eyes slowly trailed down the broad chest to the dainty waist, looking so tiny and fragile that Jungkook had an intense desire to both protectively hold them and sadistically crush them between his hands.

Stop! was the scream of his wolf when he saw the man turn and run away, a stubborn and pissed off look on his face. Jungkook growled low in his throat before following the omega (our omega, his wolf purred) out the club and into the bustling streets. The blast of scents made Jungkook stagger for a moment before he spotted the mass of pink hair.

"Hey!" Jungkook shouted as he ran towards the omega but the man was quick and deft, flowing through the crowd until the alpha had lost his sight again. His wolf grunted in displeasure, at the strong scents of cheap perfumes that was masking the delicious citrus he had tasted before.

After an hour of running around the block, Jungkook had only one question to grit out, "Why?!"

~

"You think I want to be tied down at this age?!" Seokjin looked offended at Namjoon's comment, crossing his legs in a fashion that told everyone he was ready to chew even the strongest of alphas off, "I just became a professional doctor, I'm not going to mate any alpha right, especially not one that looks barely eighteen."

"Okay, I agree that he looked barely legal but you cannot just run away from that alpha", Namjoon sighed as he pressed the hot water bottle against Seokjin's stomach, not liking how pink his friend's skin looked, "He imprinted on you and your omega accepted it. It's just been five days and you already look like a boiled shrimp."

"First of al-" Seokjin suddenly cut off his words and Namjoon looked up to see his friend's face contoured in pain. He removed the bottle to practically see veins straining up as the older omega got another terrible cramp.

"Hyung, your body needs to mate with that alpha. And its not like you have to marry him, just have safe sex and then you two can take time to decide what to do next."