Bathhouse Incidents (Namjin #3)

Commissioned by: darnlogicc (on twt)

Tags: Humiliation, Foot, Boypussy Jin, Sex in empty Bathhouse, Stranger Sex, Cock Slut Jin, Slut Shaming, Rubbing cock on face, Pussy Slapping, Creampie.

Summary:

"You are the kind who would slip down your little panties in a crowded train and encourage men to grope your cunt, the kind to bend over and flash your naked ass to any man with a big bulge in his pants, the kind to spread your legs in club and have everyone release in your body before they would leave you like that; a broken doll dripping slick and cum."

(this is pure humiliation)

Words: 2694

Seokjin knew he shouldn't be doing such a thing, in a bathhouse of all places. Even if it was past the time and he was alone sitting beside the pool, he shouldn't be spreading his legs and rubbing at his wet sex with muffled moans leaving his plum lips.

He should not, not when it would be so easy to have someone walk on him like this. Maybe that was why he was doing it, the fear of being caught with three fingers deep in his cunt was why he was masturbating so shamelessly in the empty bathhouse.

"Ngh~" he moaned and bit his lip as he rubbed at his sweet spot, leaning back on his other hand. He looked whorish, with his naked body flushed and wet but Seokjin did not care; he loved being so lewd, so dirty. It felt- "Ah!"

He was so close, so close to squirting all over the wet floor. No one would know that he had done such a deed, the entire place was wet and slippery, no one would know that Seokjin had been a slut.

"Enjoying yourself?"

He yelped and pulled his fingers out, turning his body to look at the man standing at the entrance. He wore a white towel around his waist, the only thing covering his beautiful brown body. Seokjin couldn't stop his eyes from studying the man's physique, his bulging muscles and wide frame.

"Did not expect you to be such a slut", the man walked forward and Seokjin finally looked at his face, realising with a start that he was the bathhouse owner's son, "you were so cute when you came here with your friends."

"Please", Seokjin did not know what he was begging; for the man to let this slide, or for him to help his throbbing cunt? "I... I was just desperate..."

"Oh I can see that", Namjoon opened a small storage on the side, taking out a metal chair and dragging it where Seokjin sat on the floor, "I can see how desperate you are to squirt all over the floor like some bitch in heat."

It was humiliating, to be called such names by the handsome man he had met just this morning. Seokjin had came here with his University friends to relax, he did not know he would be caught in such a position.

"Continue", the man sat down on the metal chair, legs spread and hand patting at his crotch, "Since you are such a slut, you shouldn't have any problem masturbating for me."

It wasn't a question but a statement and Seokjin whimpered at how right it was. He squirmed on his place; ass cold as he sat on the watery surface. Namjoon tilted his head coolly and looked at him with dark, scrutinizing eyes.

"You need some help, baby?"

The adoring term made Seokjin whine louder and look up at the seated man from under his lashes, "I can't..."

"Oh but you can", Namjoon bent forward, hand coming forward to cup Seokjin's soft cheek as he smiled wide and predatory, "Because if you don't, your friends will know about this."