Last Hope (Jinkook #12) (Pt. 1/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Married Namjin, Kidnapping, Infidelity, Sassy Jin, Dark Jk, Rough sex, Mpreg, Boypussy Jin.

Summary:

"Say that this cock is better than your husband's", Jungkook ground his cock on that swollen bundle of nerves inside Seokjin, "Say it."

Seokjin cried out as his cunt throbbed painfully with overwhelming pleasure.

"Say it!" Jungkook shouted.

Words: 4064

Dew's note: Extremely Dubious and dark content. No crying but still fucked up. Proceed with caution.

Seokjin groaned as his body slowly woke up. The bright light was falling directly in his eyes, making him whine in discomfort. He sensed someone shielding his face from the brightness with their hands. He smiled in relief, thankful to have a husband as caring and attentive as Namjoon.

"Thank you", he mumbled, snuggling into the sheets. It was softer than he was used to and that made him frown a bit.

"You are most welcome, beautiful."

That... That was not his husband's voice.

Seokjin's eyes snapped open and he instantly sat up on the soft bed. The sudden change of his posture made him dizzy for a few seconds where he has to hold his head and groan softly. But as his body got used to being vertical, Seokjin slowly opened his eyes.

His eyes landed on the man whose picture he has seen before.

"Jeon Jungkook..." only after saying it did Seokjin realise he had said it out loud. The man, who oozed danger even in his loose turtle neck T shirt and sweatpants, smiled wide and bright.

"That is me!" he said with a cheerful tone and a flourish of his hands, "Welcome to my humble abode."

Seokjin did not move an inch, did not turn his head to take in the luxurious room he was staying in. He just kept staring at the man, his heart beat slowly increasing.

Jungkook chuckled when he looked into the warm honey pots that were Seokjin's eyes.

"Scared? Confused? Angry? Tell me, Kim Seokjin", Jungkook sat beside the purple haired man, "what is going on inside your pretty little head?"

Seokjin kept staring in Jungkook's eyes, not believing his cheerful act. When Jungkook received no reply except a hard look, he turned sober and cold, shedding away his happy mask.

"Your husband thinks he can just kill my men? Just like that?" he laughed, dark and threatening and manic enough to have Seokjin shivering in his spot, "He thinks he can steal my precious files and kill my men and I will not do anything?"

Seokjin only had one question.

"How... How did you know Namjoon has a husband?"

Seokjin had known what world he was getting into when he married Kim Namjoon. A world in which gun was over law and loyalty over life. He had taken a lot of time before deciding he wanted to marry Namjoon, crime boss and all.

Namjoon for his part, has kept Seokjin as far away as he could. No one knew in the mob world that Kim Namjoon had a husband. Though he kept Seokjin informed of what was happening in his side of the world, the enemies that he was making, the friends he was finding, he never let Seokjin's existence be known in his world.

Then how... how has Jeon Jungkook, sworn rival to his husband, found out about Seokjin and his connection to Namjoon?

"I have been looking for his weak spot for years", Jungkook darkly smiled, raising his finger to trace down Seokjin's face. The purple haired man flinched away, "Anything is possible if you put enough effort into it."