Last Hope (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Mpreg, Breast Fucking, Voyeurism, Angst, Dubious Consent, BP Jin, Squirting, Open/Sad Ending.

Summary:

"Have you ever made him squirt on your cock?" Jungkook asked and pulled Seokjin up so they were back to chest with Seokjin facing Namjoon, "Because I have. Every day Seokjin likes to start his morning by squirting his juices all over my cock."

Words: 3130

The silence of the master bedroom was broken by a soft moan. Seokjin slowly opened his sleepy eyes as he woke up. Something between his legs swiped at his clit, making him whine in pleasure.

"Good morning, love", Jungkook grinned, looking up at the pregnant man from between his legs. Seokjin's 5 month pregnant belly was not huge yet but it was big enough that Jungkook had to crane his neck up to look at his husband.

"Mmm", Seokjin just hummed, still very tired from last night. His hips bucked up when Jungkook played with his folds, "Ngh, I'm still sensitive."

"You are always sensitive these days", Jungkook chuckled, rubbing his thumb on the open and winking hole, "And you taste so sweet. Like some ripe fruit, ready to be devoured by me."

Seokjin gave no reply, just laid on the bed with his eyes close. In these few months, his hatred for Jungkook had just grown. But he knew that there was no point in showing that hatred or anger because the crime lord would just fuck him even harder.

So Seokjin had taken to being indifferent. Just letting the man do whatever he wanted to him without giving any verbal response. Jungkook did not love this arrangement but he was under the impression that with time, Seokjin will come to accept him.

Not that it mattered to him. He was happy just fucking this body.

"So pregnant and swollen", Jungkook whispered as he trailed one hand up the bulging stomach. Seokjin shivered as he followed the stretch marks, "It's like you are glowing even more every day."

Seokjin whined when the man lightly scratched up the stomach until he reached the swollen chest. Jungkook leaned over Seokjin, kissing one perky bud.

"You are so soft every where", he squeezed one swollen breast to prove his point, "So squishy, so fuckable."

Seokjin sighed, knowing what the other man wanted to do. He watched how Jungkook straddled his chest, careful of the belly.

"Your tits are the best", the man whispered, lightly running his hands all over the soft muscles of Seokjin's chest. The pregnant man shivered and moaned, "Ready to dribble milk soon, perfect for fucking."

Seokjin wordlessly raised his hands and pushed the two mounds of fat together to create a valley perfect for Jungkook's cock to fuck between.

"You really know me well, huh", Jungkook smirked, as if he hadn't been fucking Seokjin's chest every morning for the past few weeks, "Such a good husband, doing so much for me. Are you becoming a slut for my cock?"

You wish, Seokjin thought and rolled his eyes. He suddenly yelped as Jungkook held his chin in a tight grip.

"Don't show me attitude", the crime lord hissed, staring at his husband with cold eyes, "Answer my question like a good little bitch."

Seokjin wanted to shout at this man and bite his fingers off but all he did was whimpered and softly said, "I'm becoming a slut for your cock. I love your cock so much, Jungkook. Please fuck my tits with it."