Teacher's Pets [Pt. 2/2]

What Seokjin is wearing:

"Kkook-ah~" the voice was honeyed, encouraging and just shy of desperate begging. It made Jungkook groan, needing to hear his hyung plead and cry. He wanted to be the one to break Seokjin, to have the strong man mewling in pleasure above his-

"Mr. Kim", the teacher cursed and held his phone in the air, making sure the camera saw nothing below his neck, "are you there?"

"Yes sir", Seokjin's smile was unbothered, confidence dripping from his voice. Jungkook wanted to hear it waver, wanted to feel his hyung trembling above him, "I-ah, excuse me. I'm here."

The sudden bite to the swollen hole earned Jungkook a hard yank of his hair but it was worth it, the pain was worth Seokjin's thighs shivering around his face. His teacher pressed further down on his mouth, soft cheeks pressing against his own until all Jungkook could feel, smell and taste was Seokjin.

"Yes sir, every one of my students have passed this semester", Jungkook being the topper of them all which was why he got a full of day of whatever the fuck he wanted to do with Seokjin.

"Some-" Jungkook turned his head and bit the soft cheek, rubbing his face against the silky skin. He licked the wounded, kissed it before biting the other cheek even more roughly, "some did exceptionally well."

With their studies or their tongues, that was left unsaid.

"Hng~" Seokjin's smiled strained when Jungkook groaned from below him, muffled sounds of pleasure that he tried to suppress by pressing down further on Jungkook's face. He knew he was suffocating the boy, knew Jungkook could barely breath- "Mmnn!"

Seokjin coughed to mask both of their moans, eyes almost rolling back in his head when Jungkook cheekily sucked at his hole. He continued to smile as the Board of Directors went on to talk with another teacher, splaying his fingers on the chiseled chest before him.

"Kkook..." Seokjin could not turn the camera off just yet so he was left shivering and spasming on top of the boy who had started fondling his dick, "know the rules."

Use of his hand was not allowed in their session today but Jungkook, the sweet but cheeky boy that he was, knew he couldn't be punished, at least not today, "Hmm~"

Seokjin gasped silently, having enough mind to turn the mic off as sounds of slurping and wet squelches filled the room, Jungkook's hand clumsy where he tried to jack Seokjin off at the weird angle. But the touch itself was enough to have the teacher moan with his lips parted and face painted a soft red, it was enough to have Seokjin finally ride Jungkook's face, after making the poor boy wait for more than two hours.

"S-stop", Seokjin gritted out, almost losing his balance when Jungkook gripped his waist and moved the teacher faster, making his hyung ride his face with an aggression he knew the other was capable of, "Jungkook, behave."