Selfie (Jinkook #4)

Commissioned by: anonymous

Tags: Based on the Jinkook selfie Jin posted yesterday, Jealous Jungkook, Groping, Semi public sex, Wall sex, Boypussy Jin.

Summary:

The caption read: "I was trying to take some pictures, but Jungkookie tried to interfere and then Seokjinnie just uploaded them as they are."

Cute, right?

But in reality, Seokjin could feel his ears turn red as Jungkook groped him. In public. While the maknae was shirtless.

Not so cute anymore, right?

Words: 2663

The selfies Jin posted:

Seokjin entered their changing room through a sea of shouted praises and compliments.

"Seokjin you looked amazing today!"

"Your smile is so cute haha."

"Hyung, you look so hot!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the words. It wasn't the first time actual idols, especially the new ones, were singing praises for his Seokjin. After all, the man was an enigma. And since today he had taken up the job of MC along with being an attractive singer and dancer... Well, the compliments just couldn't stop.

But that was alright because no matter how many people went on their metaphorical knees in front of Seokjin, the man would never chose them. He would obediently return to the waiting room and fuss over Jungkook. And that was why the maknae stood in the middle of that room, completely shirtless and waiting for the past twenty minutes for Seokjin to arrive.

"It's not supposed to take so long..." Jungkook was getting worried and reached for his phone. Just then, his boyfriend entered through the door.

And he wasn't alone.

"Jinnie you have to accept it, you were the most beautiful idol who had ever been an MC."

Jungkook raised a brow at the cheesy words of this stranger which made the older man blush bright red.

"Hyung, stop! You're being too much!"

"I'm not! You... You are really the most beautiful."

Jungkook crossed his arms in frustration. He stood in the middle of the room, shirtless and slightly sweaty, with his hands crossed and eyes glaring daggers in the unknown man's head. Whether the man knew of his deathly glaring or not, Jungkook wasn't sure. For all he knows, this idol could be so enthralled by Seokjin that he didn't notice the dangerous energy Jungkook was emitting towards him.