Incubus Encounter (Jinmin #2)

Commissioned byseokjinniebabiee

Tags: Incubus Jimin, Human Jin, Boypussy Jin, Overstimulation, Dumbification, Corruption, Tail Sex, Power bottom Jin (only in the beginning), Possessive Sex, Somnophilia, LiaxRyujin cameo (Itzy).

Summary:

"It's easy to dominate humans; you ride them fast and they become putty in your hands", Seokjin flicked a tongue out, licking at the lobe, "Dominating an incubus, on the other hand, sounds more fun."

(or, Seokjin tried to dominate Jimin but ends up becoming his dumb baby)

Words: 2640

Jimin brought the glass of martini to his lips, eyes hooded and dark as he stared at the man across the room. The human had entered the club just a few minutes ago but the sweet scent of arousal was heavy in the air already. The incubus tipped his glass back, letting a thin stream of it fall out of his mouth. He watched as the human looked back him, following the trail of liquid. A pink tongue flicked out to lick the rosy lips.

"Found your target?" Lia came to stand beside her friend, her own eyes dark and teasing.

"Hmm", Jimin smirked when the human got up, elegant and confident. He put down his glass and spread his legs, patting his thigh. An invitation, "You found yours?"

"Yeah", she smiled and started walking, "All the best with yours."

"Same to you", the human sauntered up to him, hips moving sensually. Jimin looked up in the honey brown eyes, "Hello there."

"Seokjin", a body came to straddle his thighs, warming up his lap. Jimin groaned at the thick scent of arousal wafting off the man.

"Jimin", he whispered, nosing at the pale neck. The club music muffled around them as Seokjin ground down on his crotch, making them moan softly, "You're eager."

"And you're an incubus."

That had him pulling back from the neck he was busy marking. Seokjin's red lips were pulled in a smirk, eyes sultry and cocky.

"You were looking for one", the scent of arousal made sense now. The human must be desperate to find someone like him. Seokjin crossed his arms behind Jimin's neck, pulling the incubus closer until his lips were kissing the pointed ears.

"It's easy to dominate humans; you ride them fast and they become putty in your hands", Seokjin flicked a tongue out, licking at the lobe, "Dominating an incubus, on the other hand, sounds more fun."

"And extremely stupid", Jimin groped the plush cheeks in his palm, squeezing them through the tight jeans. He was reward with a sweet moan and a bite to his neck, "You might be a power-bottom but the moment your sweet ass is-"

"My sweet cunt, little incubus", Seokjin sucked a bruise in the neck. Jimin groaned low in his throat, desire and lustful.

"The moment your sweet cunt is on my cock, you'll be nothing but my dumb, cock-hungry baby."

The laugh of this human was bright and mocking, Seokjin pulling away to stare Jimin in the eyes, "Is that a challenge?"

The incubus looked back with dark eyes, cock twitching in his jeans.

It has been so long since he had found someone like Seokjin, someone who wasn't already begging to be fucked. It has been so long since Jimin felt excited to fuck. He wanted to break this man, to fill up the seemingly innocent eyes with tears, to have shaking in pleasure.