The Virgin Camboy (Taejin #8)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Camboy Jin, Viewer Taehyung, Virgin Jin, Boypussy Jin, Cunnilingus, Creampie, Sweet Taehyung, Tooth rotting fluff

Summary:

"I have seen you cum six times in a row", Taehyung smirked when he felt Seokjin's body shiver under his hands, "I'll stop if you want but you and me both know you don't want to."

A giggle, a mischievous look; Seokjin bit his lip in faux innocence, "Get me on top of you."

(or, Camboy Peach_Jin decides to end his camboy career since he made a lot of money already but he wants to end it with making one of his viewers and tipper fuck him.)

Words: 5872

Seokjin sighed and laid down on his side, teasing the sensitive clit with the soft touch of his fingers. He read through the chats, giggling and smiling at the sweet comments and praises he received from strangers. The view count has decreased as soon as he was done cumming, only a few hundred stuck by to watch him shiver sensually in aftershocks, to watch his hazy eyes as Seokjin stared at the camera.

"As you all know, I'll be retiring as a camboy pretty soon", his voice was sleepy, dopey smile adoring his lips. It was hard to keep talking when his mind felt cotton and limbs like jelly, but he persisted, "These shows will be my last ones."

It might sound weird to others but Seokjin felt warm when these strangers felt sad for his leaving, when the people he had known only through anonymous names sent him congratulations and well wishes.

He had enjoyed and earned enough through these shows, Seokjin had no problem leaving behind this life.

"But before that, I will surprise one of you", his wink was flirtatious, tongue flicking out to lick his lips. A ding rang through his laptop, notification of a donation coming through. No normal viewer ever sent money after the deed was done, especially to a camboy who no longer accepted sexual requests.

But this viewer wasn't normal by any means.

Vante donated $ 101 !

Good luck for your life, Jin! I hope you stay happy and safe. And if you ever come back to this site, I will be here to watch you and support you. Even if all you do is eat ramen in unicorn onesie XD

This viewer was a regular since Seokjin's second show and has been the biggest tipper and supporter of his little group of loyal fans. Not only did he single-handedly clear Seokjin's Amazon Wishlist, but he was also generous in his donations and praises.

And he never asked for anything; only encouraging the man whenever he felt like Seokjin wasn't happy or was forcing himself to do things for them. Seokjin must be crazy to say this but he really wanted to reward this viewer. It was his money that helped him get this nice apartment, after all.

Peach_Jin: hello there!(。・ω・。)

The show had ended about an hour ago, with Vante one of the few people who stayed till the end. Seokjin was unsure and in a way, embarrassed, to reach out. He did not want to come off as desperate or worse, a creep.

Vante: Hello Jin :)

Seokjin bit the soft skin of his thumb, blush already starting to rise on his cheek. He felt shy, like some schoolgirl messaging her new crush.

Peach_Jin: ah it will sound weird but youve been my biggest supporter and i wanted to do something for you before retiring ()