Beginning (Jinkook #1)

Commissioned by: jinniyakim

Tags: Married Jinkook, Honeymoon, Rimming, Ass Eating, Kissing, Gentle Sex, Love Making, Married Sex, Making Out, Fluff and Smut,

Summary:

Their love making wasn't hard or rough like usual, it was gentle, teasing. It was enough to have Seokjin choking on his breath everytime Jungkook would grind on his prostate. It was enough to have Jungkook groaning in Seokjin's neck as walls clenched around him tightly.

Words: 1471

Dew's note: this smut was written as a part of jinniyakim's story "Sweet Vengeance". You can check out their story here 👉🏼

Two bodies crashed on the bed, one giggling while the other whined.

"Don't laugh at me", Jungkook pouted, looking down at his man, at his husband.

"S-sorry", Seokjin laughed, hands on Jungkook's chest, "I cannot believe you tripped on the fucking carpet. You could have killed me!"

"Don't be dramatic", Jungkook rolled his eyes before he placed a small kiss on Seokjin's lips, "I'm not gonna kill you until our honeymoon ends."

"Oh wow, I can feel the love", the man narrowed his eyes at his lover and nipped at his bottom lip, "And how am I dramatic when you were the one who got so excited that he tripped with me in his arms?"

"I have an amazing balance and strength", Jungkook argued, kissing the corner of Jin's mouth, "It's probably your thick ass that knocked me off my axis."

Seokjin giggled, tilting his head to let Jungkook kiss along his jaw, "Should have added this to your vows."

Jungkook turned his way, mouth split in a grin, "I love you, my Kim Seokjin, whose fat ass knocked my life off its axis."

"Yoongi would've been proud", Seokjin laughed with his whole body, hands snacking up to wind around Jungkook's neck.

"What about you?" Jungkook spoke before sighing as his partner kissed up his cheek.

"I would've bent for you and let you grope me for all to see", Seokjin hotly whispered, smirking when Jungkook groaned above him.

"You have the dirtiest mouth", Jungkook breathed out, feeling oddly parched.

"Mmm, you love me despite it", Seokjin laughed airly, kissing from his ear to the corner of his eye. Jungkook balanced himself on one arm and with the other, cupped Seokjin's cheek.

"I love you for it, love you for everything you are and have", he confessed and placed a kiss on his lips.

And another.

And another.

And another.

"You gonna do more?", Seokjin chuckled but he too was breathless, eyes blown wide and fingers tangled in Jungkook's hair, "Or should I take the lead?"

"No, I wanna do it", Jungkook softly smiled, "But I just want to kiss you so much."

Seokjin smiled in return. He nodded and closed his eyes, seconds later felt another pair on him. The two sets moved slowly, lazily. It wasn't dirty but it also wasn't chaste. The two sucked each other's lips, Jungkook licking his bottom lip until the mouth opened.