A Ruined Marriage (Jinkook #27)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Rape, Dark Jk, Stepbrother Jinkook, Sad Ending, Somnophilia, bondage, Creampie, Pictures.

Summary:

The camera went off, clicking dozens of pictures of Seokjin impaled on his cock, naked on his own bed. Jungkook leaned down and held Seokjin's face, kissing his lips and clicking a picture of them, their faces clear in the image. His cock shifted deeper in the heat and Seokjin yelped before opening his eyes.

"What..." Jungkook let his brother come to his senses, watching with satisfaction as Seokjin's eyes slowly filled up with horror and disgust, "Jungkook! What the fuck are you doing?!"

Words: 4401

"Hey, Seokjin!"

The addressed man groaned softly and turned his head just slightly to look at his brother from his peripheral vision. He frowned at the huge crowd of students surrounding his brother, looking about ready to tease Seokjin. He turned his head and looked forward again, continuing his walk to the math class. He did not want Jungkook to pester him so early in the morning.

"Don't you dare ignore me, big brother!"

Seokjin stopped again, hands gripping his bag tightly. He knew Jungkook would take his anger out on him later if Seokjin ignored him which the younger thought was a way of the older boy insulting him in front of everyone. So, he begrudgingly turned around, catching his brother's cold eyes.

Jungkook, despite being the same age as his classmates and a year younger than Seokjin himself, looked more jacked than all of them. He was athletic, good at studies and extremely attractive; all qualities that were enough to make him the popular kid of the school. Seokjin scuffed at that.

What is the point of being popular if you use your popularity to disturb people instead of helping them?

"You really had the nerve to ignore me, huh?" Jungkook grinned, threatening and mischievous as Seokjin walked over to him. He pinched his elder brother's cheek, rough and painful, pulling at it mercilessly, "You don't love your little brother, Seokjin?"

"Jungkook", he winced and forced the hand away before rubbing at his pink skin. Seokjin could feel eyes on him, could feel their laughing stares. He fixed his glasses shyly and glared at his brother, "What do you want? I have an early class."

His brother smiled, "Give me your hands, I have a gift for my big brother."

Seokjin's ears were steadily turning redder as he heard chuckles and murmurs around himself. He raised his palms up, already knowing what the younger was about to do. Unsurprisingly, three books were placed in his hands, Jungkook grinning at him as if he had given Seokjin his Christmas gift before time.

"Homework for you! I know how much you love to do them, so why don't you do mine as well?"

It was not a question or a request; it was just an act to embarrass him. Jungkook could have forced Seokjin to do his homework at their house like usual but he was feeling extra mean today.

"Don't even think about turning me down, Seokjin", Jungkook pinched his cheeks again, knowing full well that with the books in his hands Seokjin could not shrug him off, "Isn't it big brother's work to help their little brother? I need all these done in two days, so you better hurry up or else I won't be happy."

Seokjin was so busy glaring at his brother that he did not notice another hand moving close to his cheek, wanting to bully him like Jungkook.

"Big brother doesn't want to be punished, right?" a different voice taunted him but before he could touch the soft cheeks, a hand gripped his wrist. Seokjin followed the length of the arm attached to that hand only to find Jungkook glaring at his friend, mouth twisted in a frown.