Two Roses (Jinkook #33)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: DID, Seokjin and Jin are two different people, Arranged marriages, one-sided love (between Seokjin and Tae), developing relationship (between Jin and Jungkook), smut, fluff.

Summary: Jin knew their body was tall and broad, a feature that Seokjin never minded but irked Jin to no end. Which was why he had never expected to one day have his feet lifted off the floor, to feel strong hands around his thighs as Jungkook smiled up at him.

"This good enough for my baby?"

Words: 5086

Additional info: 

1) All ages are same as this world and Jin is 22, younger than Jungkook.2) Their DID system is called Moon system and though not alters have been shown, there are many non-human and animal alters in their system.3) Though not specified, Jin's trauma has to do with bathtubs and swimming pools.4) Certain terms related to DID have been used:System: the alters with the body form the system.Alter: stands for Alternate Personality, an alter is a part of the DID systemHost: the alter who is mostly out and handles the majority of daily working. May or may not be the first alter, may or may not hold the same legal name as the body.Inner World: a space created by the mind where alters could interact with each other. Like a whole world made by mind for all alters to live, can be a simple forest or a whole galaxy.

~

"Seokjin."

Jin whined at the grip on his arms, the nausea that quickly crawled up his guts. He must have said something because the person who was calling his Host's name suddenly stopped shaking his body. He took a breath, waited for a beat more before opening his eyes.

The light was dim wherever he was, the feel of sheet below him soft and silk. Jin blinked and tried to sit up before his eyes widened and he lunged towards the edge of the bed.

"Let it out, it's okay."

Jin wretched some more, making a face at the putrid stench and rotten taste in his mouth. He grumbled to the man currently sleeping peacefully in their Inner World, scolding Seokjin for his choices.

"Here", Jin let his head be tilted up, a wet towel gently rubbing around his mouth. He stayed quiet as another towel was used to wipe his face with a care that went unnoticed. But Jin still did not stop frowning, feeling dirty and sweaty despite the cleaning.

"You can take a bath if you want", he finally looked up, at the familiar face who held a small smile, "I can prepare warm water for you."

Jin gulped, a sense of dread falling over his mind. He watched the other man get up, already ready to follow through his words, "No!"

The shout came out rough and scratchy, Jin breaking out in a fit of coughs. A warm hand quickly patted his back while another poured water for him. It wasn't long before Jungkook was helping him drink, relieving the itch in his throat.

"Shower... shower will do."

Jin wiped at his wet lips, cheeks warm as Jungkook kept rubbing his back gently. He looked up only to have his breath catch in his throat; Jungkook's face was just a mere inches away from his.

"Are you sure?" there was a prick in his heart when Jungkook seemed unaffected by their intimate proximity, "Seokjin, I know you don't like-"

"Jin", the needle dug deeper in his flesh and Jin swallowed thickly, "Call me Jin."

It wasn't a new demand, not considering they had known Jungkook for three years now. But it was still just as strange as the first time, still made Jin question what his individuality was in their System.