Golden Cage (Pt. 2/3)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Emotional Manipulation, Possessive Jungkook, Pregnant Jin, Dark ending, Rough Sex, Violence, non graphic physical fights, Anak sex.

Summary:

"Kook", as Seokjin closed his eyes, he imagine his husband from years back, who was not a controlling monster, "Kook, fuck me!"

Words: 3842

Dew's note: Just like it's first part, this sequel is just as dark and have a dark/hopeless ending. Proceed with caution.

Seokjin woke up to the feeling of fullness in his body. These days, as his hormones started becoming a bother and had him horny all the time, it was not uncommon for him to have a dildo shoved in his pussy for the entire night.

But as Seokjin came to his senses, he realized that the dildo was slowly moving in and out of him. He whined and spread his legs, appreciating the slow drag of the hard plastic. As Seokjin's body slowly came out of its slumber, the in and out movement increased in its pace until Seokjin's eyes were snapped open by a hard thrust on his spot.

"Jungkook", he moaned without even looking between his legs. Who could it be other than his husband? Who could it be other than the man whom Seokjin tried to escape months ago?

Now, 9 months pregnant and due in two weeks, Seokjin was forced to stay and share a bed with that man.

"Good morning", Jungkook sounded breathless. Seokjin did not turn to look at him at the sound, "Baby."

Seokjin gasped when Jungkook rolled the head of the dildo harshly against his spot. He bit his bottom lip to swallow the moan when Jungkook slowly dragged the cock out before plunging it deep inside.

"Seokjin", his husband whispered, voice turning desperate.

Months ago, Jeon Jungkook would not be begging his husband to look at him. He would have just taken Seokjin's face in a hard grip and turned it forcefully towards himself. But after Seokjin had tried to run away, Jungkook was softer on the man.

Seokjin did not have freedom in this house but he at least had the power to make Jungkook do absolutely anything else except set him free. He did live in a jail but he at least lived in luxury with the jailor wrapped around his pinky.

It was not a happy adjustment, not by any means. It was not healthy either. But it was the best Seokjin could get in his position.

"Baby, please", When Jungkook continued to jab at his prostate and made Seokjin squirm with pained pleasure, he decided to give his husband a glare, "I love you."

"You do not."

This was how their conversations usually went these days.

Jungkook would sweet talk Seokjin to try to get the man melt for him. But as days passed and Seokjin's freedom slipped past his hands, he refused to acknowledge Jungkook's twisted love. If he was forced to be there in that jail, he would make it very clear that he hated it.

"Baby", Jungkook kissed the top of his huge belly. In his final month, Seokjin's belly was so big he could barely see past it and between his legs without craning his neck, "You are so beautiful, all swollen and round for me. Thank you for giving me so much happiness."

"I gave you happiness and you rewarded me with shackles on my limbs", Seokjin huffed, body shivering when Jungkook kissed his hard clit, "What a nice exchange."

"You will realise soon that everything I did and everything that I'm doing was for your own safety. That I am ready to take your hate if it means I get to keep you safe and healthy."