My Brother-in-law (Jinkook #8) (Pt. 1/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Married Namjin, Infidelity, Dubious Consent, Heat Sex, Namkook are Siblings, Alpha Jk, Omega Jin, Mob Boss Namjoon, Open Ending.

Summary:

Jungkook is a good alpha.

Which means that when his omega brother-in-law calls out for him during his heat, Jungkook would go and help him.

It's only a bonus that Jungkook has been in love with that omega since he married his brother.

Words: 4264

"Do you have to go today? And for so long?" Seokjin pouted as his husband went about the room collecting his files and other things. Namjoon smiled at him and stopped by the bed to kiss his forehead.

"You know it's important or I would not leave you for so long."

Seokjin sighed before nodding with a small smile. His alpha kneeled down in front of him, taking both of his hands in his own and kissed tenderly all of Seokjin's knuckles.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I know you are not happy with this but I cannot do anything about it. Not this time."

The omega smiled and lifted Namjoon's face by a finger under his chin. He then leaned down and kissed the plum lips. Both of them moaned at once, enjoying the taste of each other's mouth. The alpha slipped his tongue inside Seokjin's mouth when the latter gasped and then he proceeded to taste and lick the hot cavern. The kiss abruptly came to an end when someone knocked at the door.

"Boss! Your car is here!"

The alpha smiled and placed a last, soft kiss on Seokjin's lips before moving away. The omega sighed and got up, interlacing fingers with his husband.

"Jungkook", the younger alpha looked up when his brother came out of his room called for him, "Please take care of Seokjin."

Jungkook looked at the small man whose smile was small and sweet.

"Jungkookie always takes care of me. He makes me feel safe when you're not here", Seokjin turned his head to Namjoon, "I know I will be okay if he's here."

"I will be here, Seokjin-shii. I will not leave you for even a minute", Jungkook bowed his head slightly. Namjoon laughed and patted his brother's head.

"I know, Kook. That is why I asked you to guard Seokjin all the time", Namjoon then turned to his husband and cupped his face, "If anything happens, do not hesitate to call me."

The couple were so wrapped in each other they both missed the bitter expression Jungkook made as they kissed in a saccharine manner. When they broke apart and turned to the younger alpha, Jungkook had cooled his expression into a more neutral one.

"Can't you at least tell me where you are going?" Seokjin requested as they walked out. Namjoon shook his head with a smile, hand coming up to pinch his husband's puffy cheek.

"You know I can't. The less you know, the better. Besides, what will you do with that information? It's not like you can follow me there."

Seokjin's pout deepened which made Namjoon sigh and turn to him. He cupped his omega's face and made him look up to him.

"Baby, you know my world is dangerous. I do not want you mingling in it. Just stay here and pass some time with Jungkook", he looked up to meet his brother's eyes who for reason seemed to be frowning, "If he wants to go anywhere, you will accompany him. But if you think that place is dangerous, do not let him go."