My Omega (Taejin #5)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags:
Emotional Manipulation, Non-Consensual Body Modification, Drugs, Alpha Jin, Pseudo Omega Jin, Alpha Tae, Kidnapping, Virgin Jin, Extremely Dubious Consent, Mind Break, innocence kink, Corruption Kink

Summary:

Seokjin, innocent, sweet, Prince of Lotuses and whom Alpha Taehyung wanted as his mate, was unfortunately an Alpha.

Good thing Taehyung's kingdom flourished in medicine. It shouldn't take long to change this alpha into his omega.

Words: 4280

Dew's note: This is purely mind break. Usage of drugs to change someone's body. No one cries during sex and Seokjin never said no but this is still messed up so proceed with caution.

The first time Kim Taehyung met Kim Seokjin was when the former visited the latter's country for a peace treaty. Their kingdoms who had been at war because of a third, smaller kingdom finally decided to sit down and negotiate their terms and call a truce.

That was when Seokjin came barreling in Taehyung's life, more or less.

His soft pink and purple robes clashed against Taehyung's black like a beautiful flower against mud. Seokjin had not been looking where he was going before crashing into Taehyung's arms.

"I'm..." the prince had started to say before his maids started apologizing for him. Taehyung raised a hand to silence them all.

"Are you the one who they call the Prince of Lotuses?"

Seokjin's kingdom had too many lotus ponds, to the point that their prince was associated with that flower.

That day Taehyung had gotten Seokjin's actual name, his shy smile and a bitter truth.

"If I could wish for one thing", Taehyung had murmured as they strolled in the starry garden after dinner, "it will be a chance to make Prince of Lotuses my Queen."

Seokjin had laughed at that; not giggled or blushed, but laughed.

"But that is simply not possible, King Taehyung!" His boisterous laugh did little to soothe the possessive fire within Taehyung's chest.

"And why is that, my dear Prince?" He had made sure to be gentle in his words, in his actions and especially in his expressions.

"Because only omegas are destined to become Queens. I am an alpha. I can never be a Queen."

How was it possible that the man with the smoothest of skin, with a smile so bright it can rival sun and with the scent of a thousand Lotuses was not a sweet Omega but an Alpha?

Taehyung had asked himself that question many times since he left Seokjin's kingdom and arrived at his own. He was sure in every sense of the word that it was Seokjin who was meant to be his mate and carry his mark. Maybe he could not carry his youngs but that was not an issue.

Taehyung was not keen on sharing his mate anyway.

But how could he get this soft, gentle Alpha to become his Queen? Well, the answer was quite simple:

Seokjin has to stop being an Alpha and become an Omega. His Omega.

~

Five fortnights later, Seokjin lay in Taehyung's bed. It was a long wait, but it was worth it when Taehyung laid his eyes upon the soft flower cushioned among blood red sheets.