Unbound (Jinkook #34)

Commissioned by: Brittany

Tags: One Sided Love, Jealous/Insecure Seokjin, Possessive/Sweet Jungkook, ABO, Imprinting, Angst

Summary: "It's fine", Jungkook slid closer in the tub, rubbing the soap in Seokjin's skin. The omega shivered, gulping down the sudden desire, "I still won't stop chasing you."

This was dangerous, the kind that Seokjin could not run and hide from.

Words: 5155

Seokjin wasn't mean.

Not always, not to those who mattered, not blatantly. But he wasn't a good person either like he pretended to be. He wasn't naturally friendly, didn't smile easily to strangers, couldn't warmly greet those that he disliked.

In all, Kim Seokjin wasn't Park Jimin.

"Hyung! You're finally here!" the younger man had taken to calling him hyung after Taehyung told him it was fine, that Seokjin was like family to him, "Tae was waiting for you."

Tae was the nickname Seokjin had given the other alpha, a name full of adoration that he had whispered when the younger boy had first approached him with stars in his eyes. He had looked at Seokjin with innocent awe and wonder, like the omega was someone precious and worthy and beautiful.

It had taken a year for the illusion to shatter.

"Jin hyung!" he still looked at him with the same shine in his eyes, with the same respect as before. But the shine would turn to galaxies when he looked at Jimin, like the omega was the Universe he had been looking for all these years, "Jimin-ah prepared for the party, isn't it pretty?" 

Seokjin wasn't mean but Seokjin wasn't Jimin.

"It's… good", there was a look in his eyes that Taehyung was too oblivious to see but made Jimin's smile strained. It made Seokjin feel guilty, realizing how much it mattered to the omega to get his approval, "You could have hired a decorator though."

Or maybe he just needed the approval of the man whom Taehyung respected so much in his life.

"No one could do a better job than my Jimin", Taehyung was grinning wide looking around the place, unable to see the shadow in his boyfriend's eyes. The shadow Seokjin has put there, the doubt the older omega had planted in the younger one.

"I'll go have a drink."

Seokjin wasn't a good person, but he still had a conscience.

"Did you really need to say that?" the omega sighed, bitter and irritated and refused to even turn towards the deep voice, "And make a face so judgemental? You know what you're doing, don't you?"

"I was the best theatre kid in my college", was all he offered as an explanation and hoped the younger alpha would leave him alone.

But of course, just like Seokjin's stubborn feelings for Taehyung, Jungkook's feelings for him won't change.

"You were the best theatre kid, just like you were the most important person in Taehyung's life", his hand tightened around the stem of the champagne glass, back tensed to the alpha, "not anymore."

"As delightful as it was to talk to you…" Seokjin drawled, turning to finally face where Jungkook stood near the edge of the bar.

He looked handsome like every other day, dressed in a red dress shirt and black vest with slicked black hair, tattoos peeking from around the curve of his neck. Jungkook had worn accessories as always, a simple black stud in one ear and a dangling cross in another.