Owning You (Taejin #3)

Commissioned by: anonymous

Tags: A/B/O, Imprinting, Alpha Tae, Omega Jin, Possessive behavior, Mating, Knotting, Come inflation.

Summary:

Seokjin had wanted to be marked by Namjoon, so he should disgust and fear and anger when Taehyung started leaving his marks all over his neck.

He should feel all that but what Seokjin felt instead was a stab of pleasure right through him.

"Alpha!" he moaned as his body arched into his touch.

Words: 2502

"Namjoon Hyung! Can you help me with my homework?" Seokjin smiled as he came down the stairs. He felt slightly guilty lying to the alpha but he just wanted to spend some time with his Hyung.

"Sorry, Jinnie", Namjoon smiled apologetically, "I'm going out with Jimin."

This was the seventh time in a month Namjoon was going out with Jimin (not that Seokjin was counting).

"Oh, okay", the omega tried to hide his disappointment. It's not like he owned Namjoon, no matter how much he wanted to...

"I'll help you later, okay?"

And with that he was out the door, face bright with a huge smile. Seokjin had noticed how much Namjoon smiled around Jimin. His heart hurt at what it implied.

Seokjin sighed sadly and turned around only to stumble back in shock.

Thin but strong arms wrapped around his waist, holding him close.

"A-alpha?" Seokjin muttered, staring at Taehyung's cold face.

The young man had ordered Seokjin to address him as alpha when it was only the two of them. Though Seokjin found his request odd, he didn't question it. Taehyung was... scary and Seokjin didn't want to anger him.

"You need help?"

"Huh?"

Seokjin yelped when Taehyung brought their faces closer, "You need help with your homework?"

The only thing Seokjin could do was nod. His heartbeat was so loud he feared the whole mansion could hear it. The heat of Taehyung's body was both comforting and intimidating. Without waiting anymore, Taehyung dragged Seokjin up and into the omega's room.

"Tell me", he whispered in Seokjin's ear as the omega sat on his desk.

"T-this question", Seokjin pointed to the question he was going to ask Namjoon. He felt more than he heard the hum from Taehyung, the alpha's chest flushed against his back.

His scent is so good... He thought. Soon, Seokjin could feel his treacherous pussy leak and he had to bite his lip to muffle the needy whines.

Not again!

Every time Taehyung would get close to Seokjin (which happened a lot), the omega would drip. He just prayed that the alpha's nose would never pick up on the faint scent of cotton candy.