My Brother-in-law (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Dubious Consent, Heat Sex, Mutual Masturbation, Shower Sex, Dirty Talk.

Summary:

"Look at you", Jungkook groaned, jacking off his cock as he watched Seokjin fuck himself, "Fucking your juicy cunt for me, legs spread wide like a slut. Your body wants me, Seokjin. It wants me more than it wants my brother."

Words: 2631

"Do you have to go on a trip again?" Seokjin pouted as he cuddled closer to his mate, "You know I haven't been feeling well."

Namjoon stroked his hand down Seokjin's soft hair, "I know, baby. And I'm so sorry. I have booked an appointment with our doctor for you in five days. Jungkook will take you there."

Seokjin forced himself to not stiffen at the mention of the younger alpha's name. He instead looked up at his mate, chin resting on Namjoon's chest.

"How long will you be gone?"

Namjoon looked at him apologetically, "Two weeks."

"That long?!" The omega sat up, clearly upset, "Namjoon-ah! How could you leave me for that long?"

"I want to get done with all the meetings so I can clear my schedule for at least 6 months", Namjoon explained, holding Seokjin's face in his hand. The omega nuzzled in his palm, "Just these two weeks then I'm all yours."

Seokjin sighed. Namjoon smiled guilty and leaned up to kiss his mouth. The two slowly lost themselves in the press of their lips. Namjoon nipped at the plum bottom lip before swiping it with his tongue. He was about to slowly slide his tongue in Seokjin's mouth when the omega abruptly pulled away.

"Jinnie", Namjoon called as the omega ran to their bathroom. He followed his mate only to find him dry heaving in the toilet bowl. The alpha rubbed Seokjin's back tenderly, holding him close to his body.

"It could be rotten food", Namjoon murmured to himself as Seokjin breathed heavily, "Or maybe a symptom of something."

"Whatever it is", Seokjin breathed, slumping back against Namjoon, "I hate it."

Namjoon slowly helped his husband get up and wash his face. He carried his husband back to the bed despite the omega's complaints. Namjoon stayed with his mate until he had fallen asleep before slipping out the room.

"Jungkook."

The younger alpha was reading some files when Namjoon entered his room.

"Boss?" Jungkook put the file aside and stood up.

"You know I will be going away for two weeks tomorrow", Jungkook nodded, a small frown on his face, "Please take care of Seokjin."

"You know I will", The younger alpha smiled. Namjoon nodded before patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"He... He is ill", Jungkook's brows rose up, "The doctor's appointment is in five days. Try to negotiate and make it earlier. If anything serious happens, call me immediately."

Jungkook frowned in worry but nodded nonetheless, "I will take care of everything. Seokjin-shi will be safe in my hands, I will never let him get hurt."

Namjoon smiled, relieved and grateful, "I'm so thankful that you are here for him. I can't trust him with anyone but you."

As the older alpha turned to go, Jungkook's smile morphed into a smirk.