Vampire Mate (Jinkook #29)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Vampire Jinkook, Murder, Reincarnation, Romance, Angst, Hate, Kidnapping, Dubious Morals, Soft Sex, Plot Heavy

Summary:

"Mmm", the older one moaned around the fingers when he felt a sharp sting on his neck. His supple skin slowly gave away to the pointed canines, the scent of sweet blood filling the grand bedroom, "Jungkook..."

The two bodies kept moving atop the bed, Jungkook's hips gentle and teasing as he pleasured his lover while Seokjin remained pliant and moaning as the other drank his blood. It was erotic, how slow yet all-consuming there coupling always was.

(or, Jin dies as a vampire and reincarnates as a human who hates vampires.)

Words:4464

The soft scent of daffodils and sandalwood was what woke Jungkook up. It was familiar scent, one that Seokjin had loved and been using for almost a decade now. Which also meant that this habit was going to go away soon because the older vampire rarely kept any tradition longer than a decade.

Seokjin liked to change, even when his birth and biology was against that.

"Had a good sleep?"

It was never a good morning for them, Jungkook could see the moon full and bright through the open doors of their balcony. It was beautiful in the night sky, surrounded by the twinkling stars. But not even that could match the sight that Seokjin made as Jungkook turned to look at his lover.

The apples of his cheeks were unscarred and fair, unlike the imperfections of the moon. His hair was darker than the midnight skin, long and flowing down to pool around his waist. Jungkook smiled and raised a hand to cup the small face, skin cold but no less welcoming.

"I can feel you complimenting me."

The soft voice flowed sweeter than the flower scent, blanketing Jungkook in a warmth that he had rarely ever felt since his birth.

"Why shouldn't I?"

Seokjin huffed, the strands of his dark hair bouncing near his face, "You do not have to sing praises for me every time you wake up."

What an absolute punishable thing to say. Not sing praises for his Seokjin? Jungkook shook his head in mock disappointment before he looked at his lover with a playful smirk. Seokjin raised a brow and tried to move away from where he was plastered behind the younger vampire. He could only separate their naked bodies before with a speed that seemed blur to human eye, Jungkook had the other pinned down.

"Anyone who tries to stop me from loving my mate shall pay the repercussions for their heinous action", the vampire used his intimidating voice in the beginning before breaking off in a chuckle. Seokjin smiled, cheeks bunching up as he tried his hardest to not laugh along with his lover.

"It's almost like you are growing backwards", Seokjin sighed and let his body relax on the mattress, Jungkook figure broad and comforting as he hovered over him, "Really, Jungkook. Are you two hundred years old or two years old?"

"Hmm", the vampire narrowed his eyes as he thought, "if I say I'm two I won't be able to have you screaming and crying in my lap, which I wish to do right now."

That earned him a soft slap to his bicep as Seokjin chided him silently, smile turning shy and amused.

"So maybe... twenty?" and he leaned down to nuzzle Seokjin's neck, canines extending as he smelt the delicious scent of his mate's blood, "Give this twenty year baby something to drink, hyung."