Rogue (Jinkook #6) (Pt. 1/2)

Commissioned by: anonymous

Tags: Pseudo incest, step brother Jinkook, Slut Seokjin, Brat Jin, Angry Jungkook, Sexual Tension, Bondage, Spanking, Face fucking.

Summary:

"You like that? Being my cock warmer? Sitting on my cock while I work? Have the other employees see how the big brother is taking care of the little brother? You can have cock all the day long while I work happily. That'll be amazing, right?"

Words: 4160

Additional information:

1) Seokjin and Jungkook are not biologically related.

Jungkook paced around in the living room, checking his phone every few minutes. He had turned music on in the background but it did nothing to soothe his mind. All it did was remind him more of Seokjin because this was his brother's playlist. Finally, after hours of mindless pacing, Jungkook heard the front door open.

"Where were--" before Jungkook could interrogate the man further, Seokjin stumbled on the rug. He stank of alcohol and sweaty parties, his hair a mess and shirt half unbuttoned, "You..."

When Seokjin lifted himself up and tried to move towards his room, Jungkook came rushing to him and held his waist in a tight grip.

"Where the fuck were you? And what mess have you made of yourself?" Jungkook asked while subtly checking for any injuries. His eyes caught on to the many purple bruises on Seokjin's neck.

Not of violence but of pleasure.

"Why do you--hic--care?" Seokjin slurred, eyes barely open and legs wobbly. He rested most of his weight on his brother. Though Jungkook should find the smell of alcohol, sweat and sex disgusting, his worry and protectiveness ran over anything else.

"I don't do much to you when you get drunk out of your mind or sleep around like some some slut", Jungkook growled, eyes boring in Seokjin's face, "but do you have to be so shameless about it? Can't you return home on time? It's fucking 4 in the morning and the office starts at 7, do you have sense of respon--"

"Shut up! What do you m-mean you don't do much, huh?" Seokjin interjected and tried to pull himself away from Jungkook's hold but his brother was too strong and his own muscles were lax under the effect of alcohol, "You cannot do anything to me! Now... I don't wanna--hic--listen to your b-bullshit. Lemme sleep..."

Jungkook took a deep breath when Seokjin continued to flail like a powerless fish in his hold. He hauled the man in his arm all bridal style and walked them to Seokjin's room.

"I can walk!" his brother screamed, trying to kick his legs but with no force, "I am not incompetent!"

"Every one is incompetent when they're as drunk as you", Jungkook laid Seokjin down gently on the bed. He moved towards the closet to take his night wear out, "And you could barely walk three steps before falling over. I couldn't risk you banging your head on--hey! Where are you going?"

Seokjin tried to get up and move on wobbly legs before Jungkook gripped his shoulder and forced him to stop.

"B-bathroom", his brother softly replied. Jungkook looked at the pink face and the droopy eyes carefully, his thoughts turning sinful all of a sudden. He shook his head to bring himself out of his fantasy.

"I'll help you, come on."

"Nooo", Seokjin whined and tried to push Jungkook away with no success, "You cannot come."