Chase (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: NON CON, Dark Jk, Mpreg, Handcuffs, Dark Ending, Rough Sex, Mind Break.

Summary:

"You are my mate."

Seokjin thrashed around when he smelt the overwhelming scent of the alpha leak into the air. He tried to not breathe it in but that was impossible.

"We are made for each other", Jungkook whispered as he unbuttoned his shirt. Seokjin whimpered softly as his mind got foggy, "Why can't you see it?"

Words: 1896

No matter how much Jungkook wanted to keep Jin in his apartment forever, he knew it wasn't possible. Even if he had imprinted on Seokjin, he could not keep the omega to himself for long.

"I don't want anything to do with you", Seokjin grumbled and tried to close the door but Jungkook held it open.

"You cannot stay away from me", Jungkook growled, "I have marked you. And you have marked me."

Seokjin's face turned angry.

He hated his omega wolf who had marked the alpha while his human side was scent drunk.

"This mark hurts only when mated pair are cities away from each other. Which means I will be okay if I'm just some miles away from you", Seokjin hissed and slammed the door shut. He breathed heavily, anger boiling in his veins. After a few minutes, Seokjin closed his eyes and fell down on the floor.

He hated this.

Seokjin could not even go to anyone for help. He had been consenting, at least his wolf had been, and in this fucked up world people will always side with the alpha who had imprinted on him and not him who had not been in his right mind.

No one, not even law, could force Jungkook to stay away from him.

But there was also one thing: no one could force Seokjin to stay with Jungkook as well. And if the alpha tries to imprison Seokjin or always keep him scent drunk, that would get him in jail.

So Jungkook was forced to let Seokjin go and Seokjin was forced to tolerate Jungkook as he followed him everywhere.

A toxic arrangement that was never going to end.

~

Seokjin knew Jungkook was going crazy.

After all, it was the alpha who imprints, not the omega. So the alpha would be the one to go crazy if his mate is away for too long.

Seokjin also knew Jungkook was following him.

Unlike last time, Jungkook was not being subtle while following him. He was in casual clothes with a calm face, just watching his omega from afar.

Seokjin was starting to think that maybe this would be his life now: have an alpha follow him everywhere. This or live with the said alpha which he wasn't going to do.

"Hey", Seokjin called his office one morning, "I cannot make it today. I feel sick."

It had been two months since he was marked and Seokjin was starting to throw up almost every morning. He could guess what was the reason. Three hours later as he sat with a positive pregnancy test, Seokjin did not know what to do.

Or maybe, he did know.

"I can't keep it", he whispered to himself. Seokjin quickly took his essentials and left the house. He made sure to go through crowded areas so even if Jungkook was following him, he would lose him. Seokjin quickened his steps as he saw the hospital building.