Family Matters (Jinkook #11)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Step Mom Jin, Pseudo incest, Feminization, Cock Slut Jin, Jealous Jungkook, Sexual tension, Marathon sex, Kitchen sex.

Summary:

Jeon Jungkook really wants to fuck Seokjin but Seokjin is married to his dad.

When his dad has to go away for a trip, Jungkook gets his chance of making his step mom his cock slut.

Words: 4389

Jungkook's parents divorced when he was just a 13 year old kid. His mother was not happy with the responsibilities of a wife and a mother and so she chose to leave him and his father. His father, though heart broken, tried to work hard and give Jungkook a good life.

The kid rarely got to see his father. He would either be working too late or too exhausted to sit and talk with him. For seven years, Jungkook felt like he lived alone. That day as well, he came into their penthouse expecting it to be empty.

Surprisingly, it was not empty. His father was there along with another man with soft pink hair and an angelic smile.

"Jungkook", His father smiled wide, putting his arms around the other man, "meet your new parent."

Kim Seokjin, as Jungkook later found out, was a 25 year old man who was an orphan since birth. He suspected that this marriage was more for financial help than love but did not dare voice that.

"Jungkook", his new parent greeted him the next day when Jungkook came to the dining table, "Your father said you like pancakes in the morning. Are these to your liking?"

Jungkook looked at the perfect golden cakes covered in maple syrup and chopped strawberries. He sat down silently on the table and ate his food. Seokjin, not wanting to stare and make the boy uncomfortable, went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Seokjin then started humming a song under his breath as he washed some vegetables.

"Mom."

The whisper that sounded way too close to his ear made Seokjin jump and turn around quickly. Jungkook was standing right behind him, his body just inches away. Seokjin felt cornered against the kitchen island.

"These were really good."

Seokjin looked down when Jungkook lifted his clean plate. He smiled, feeling accomplished. Seokjin was about to take the plate when the younger man stretched his arm around his waist.

Jungkook's scent filled Seokjin's senses. He felt himself go dizzy as the younger came close enough to have his breath sweet falling on Seokjin's face.

"Thank you, mom."

The sound of plate clanking down into the sink made Seokjin snap his eyes up. Jungkook was now a few steps far, a neutral look on his face.

"I..." Seokjin cleared his throat before speaking, "I am not your mom. I am a man so--"

"But I always wanted a mom."

Jungkook did not. He hated the word mother after his own left him. But he was quite enjoying the pink blush on his new parent's face.

"But I..." Seokjin stopped speaking as he thought over some things.

Maybe he is deprived of maternal love. I should not turn him down just yet, it is my first day here after all. Maybe after a few days or months I will be able to convince him to call me dad or say my name.

"Okay, you can call me whatever you want", Seokjin smiled sweetly. Jungkook just stared at him for a few more minutes before going away, leaving the older man blink in confusion. After a few seconds, Seokjin shrugged and turned back to work.