A Banging Celebration (Pt. 2/2) (Jinmin+Yoonjin)

Requested by: jinjaga

Tags: Public gang bang, Bp Jin, Strap on, Humiliation, Creampie, Pussy Slapping, Belly Bulge, Covered in cum, Double penetration.

Summary:

"There's so many cameras, so many people watching. Everyone will know what your gaping cunt looks like, everyone will know what the inside of this slutty body looks like."

Words: 2860

Mood board:

"W-why did you made that promise?" Seokjin's sweating body shone under the lights of the club, wet cunt glistening as Jimin fucked it with his fingers. The entire basketball team all sat around the duo, some nursing glasses of martini while some groped their cocks to the sight.

"Who are you fooling, Jinnie? I know how much you wanted to be the centre of a public gang bang", Jimin smirked like the little minx he was, watching how the men around them stared at his boyfriend with hunger. His Seokjin was sight to behold after all, completely naked and flushed and gushing wet, "Relax, baby; you have a lot of cocks to take tonight."

"Our leader should go first!" a player shouted, clearly drunk and ogling the cheerleader's writhing body.

"Actually", Yoongi walked to where Seokjin was laid on the table, spine arching at every push of those wicked fingers. The leader smiled and teased his fingers around the hard nipples, pushing his crotch in Seokjin's face, "I will go last, when this cunt is all sloppy and full."

"We can fuck him together", Jimin licked at the fat clit, rubbing his lips against the fleshy folds, "push the cum out of my baby."

Seokjin whined as they talked about him like he wasn't there, like he was just a body to fuck and be used by the men. He opened his eyes only to see Yoongi smiling down at him with the man's half hard cock in his hand, slapping the head against Seokjin's cheek.

"Let's start this", Jimin yanked the fingers out with a sadist smile, slapping the cunt with a loud, wet smack, "you all did so good at the finals, you deserve your reward."

Groans rang out in the crowd when Yoongi pushed his dick past the plum lips, not stopping until Seokjin made a choking noise. The cheerleader was just adjusting to breathe through his nose when a hard cock was rubbed along the slit of his sex.

"He's so wet", a man groaned before finding the dripping hole and pushing in, head thrown back at the wet and suffocating heat around his cock, "fuck!"

"How does my baby's cunt feel?" Jimin asked from where he sat beside Seokjin, gently teasing his fingers up and down the heaving torso, "Is he tight and snug around your cock, hmm?"

"Y-es", the choked off groan was followed by a hard thrust that made Seokjin whine around the length fucking his throat. Yoongi cursed and pushed in as far as he could, watching with satisfaction as the neck bulged out.