Too Much (Pt. 2/3)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Dark Jk, Angry Jk, Rough Sex, Butt Plugs, Pussy slapping, Mpreg, Creampie.

Summary:

"Your cunt is more delicious now", Jungkook groaned on his pussy lips "I will eat you out every day. You won't need anything else other than a belly full of food and a cunt full of my cum."

Words: 2100

Seokjin had been six months pregnant when he started being much more emotional and sensitive. Being at home all the time not only made him sad and bored, it was also starting to affect his health and therefore, baby's health. And that is why Jungkook reluctantly agreed to let him work.

"Just for four hours", Jungkook reminded his husband for umpteenth time as he packed a bag for Seokjin with all the treats he could possible crave for and any medicine he might need, "And I will call you every 30 minutes. Pick up my calls."

Seokjin sighed and rolled his eyes but he was too happy to get angry at Jungkook's overprotective behavior. His husband caressed Seokjin's belly from over the large t shirt, looking scared and nervous all of a sudden.

"Hey", Seokjin chuckled and held Jungkook's face in his hands, "I'm gonna be okay. It's just a bakery."

Jungkook continued to stare down and caressed the huge stomach, "Don't go out. I don't care what you need, don't go out the bakery. Ask anyone else to get it for you."

Jungkook looked up and cupped Seokjin's hands which were holding his face, "I will drop you on the entrance and I will pick you from there. Do not step out for any reason unless there is a robbery or fire or-"

"or an alien invasion", Seokjin laughed. Jungkook did not look amused, "Ah, sorry sorry, don't be so grumpy. I will be careful and not step out, alright?"

Although this was far from "alright" for Jungkook, he nodded nonetheless. Seokjin smiled and the two slowly walked to the car. When they reached the new and renovated bakery, Jimin was standing at the entrance and waiting for his friend.

"Jin Hyung!" The smaller man hugged Seokjin tightly but was still careful of his tummy. Jungkook just watched from the side. Jimin was one of the very few people whom Jungkook trusted with his husband, "God, you are so-"

"Jimin-ah", Seokjin playfully glared at the smaller man. Jimin smirked and crossed his arms.

"I was gonna say you are so beautiful! Why, did you think I was going to call you fat?"

Seokjin playfully slapped the other's arm, mock scolding him, "No respect for the elder!"

Jimin giggled before looking at Jungkook, "Don't worry, I'll take care of your husband. You can go now."

Seokjin looked at his husband and waved him goodbye before following Jimin inside. Jungkook sighed and got inside the car before driving off.

"He is really protective, huh", Jimin said as he walked behind the counter, "It's cute, actually."

Seokjin smiled, a little tight lipped, "Kinda. But not all the time."

"Hmm, I know it's been bothering you", Jimin then patted Seokjin on his shoulder, "But now forget about him! I want you to sit beside me at the cash register and decorate some pastries."

Seokjin started and grabbed his apron, nostalgia hitting him with a burst of happiness. He started working on the desserts as Jimin handled the customers.