Rogue (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anonymous

Tags: Pseudo incest, step brother Jinkook, Slut Seokjin, Brat Jin, Morning Sex, Rough Sex, Under the table Blowjobs, Angst, Confessions.

Summary:

"How is our Jungkook's work?" The woman asked his father. When he gave no reply and continued to look through the file, she turned to Jungkook, "Do not worry, dear. I know he will be happy with your work."

Jungkook gave no shit of what his father thought of his work. He just wanted Seokjin to stop teasing him. But the elder man seemed intent on making a mess of him so he tongued at his slit.

Words: 4343

The Jeon manor was quiet as the morning sunlight illuminated it's every room. Servants and maids alike worked in a calm silence, unaware of what was going on in their Young Master Jungkook's room.

"You should be glad my room is sound proof", Jungkook grunted as he rammed his cock in his step brother's ass, "Your moans are loud enough to be heard on the streets."

Seokjin moaned louder at that, drool dripping from his mouth and onto the pillows. He had barely woken up when Jungkook decided to fuck him face down and ass up.

"You insatiable beast", Seokjin croaked out, panting into his pillow. His hole that was fucked open last night by the thick cock was again speared open in the early morning by the same thick and long cock.

"I'm an insatiable beast?" Jungkook laughed, his voice choked and breathless. He had been fucking Seokjin only for a few minutes now but the elder's wet and velvety walls already had him panting, "You are the one who whore around, you are the one who is not satisfied by only my cock and yet I'm the insatiable beast?"

"You-- ah", Seokjin moaned loudly as Jungkook hammered at his prostate, "Maybe you don't fuck me good enough. Maybe if you knew how to use your dick, I would not need to go find other cock-- FUCK!"

Seokjin's eyes snapped opened as Jungkook lifted his lower body off the bed and started jackhammering into his hole with abandon.

"I don't fuck you good enough, huh?" Jungkook's pace made Seokjin cry out and hold on to the sheets, "I don't know how to use my dick, huh? So I am responsible for you acting a slut, is that what you're saying, Seokjinnie?"

Seokjin wanted to reply, oh he so wanted to snap and sass back but the feeling of half his body in the air with a cock spreading him open again and again without any breaks rendered him speechless. All he could do was babble nonsense and moan so lewd he could rival a porn star.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue?", Jungkook smirked, sweat dripping down his hair and onto the thoroughly marked back of his lover.

"F-fuck you", Seokjin managed to squeak out when Jungkook slowly lowered his legs down, "You are a fucking beast."

"But I am the only one who can satisfy you."

Seokjin yelped as he was flipped on to his back, Jungkook hovering over his body. The muscled man seemed to tower over Seokjin's slim form.

"The reason you beg me to fuck you every night is because I'm the only one who can satisfy you heart", Seokjin gasped when the younger man flipped them. He now sat on Jungkook's hips, gaping and wet hole right above Jungkook's, cock.

"No matter how many men fuck you, you will always return to me", Seokjin's moan got trapped into his throat as Jungkook snapped his hips up, thrusting the entirety of his cock inside Seokjin in one go, "You know you need this cock."