Too Much (Jinkook #17) (Pt. 1/3)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Controlling Jk, BP Jin, Married Jinkook, Unhealthy relationships, Intercrural Sex, Jealous Jk, Rough Sex, Mpreg.

Summary:

I care about you, I worry for you. I don't want you to get hurt."

Seokjin clenched his hands into fists, trying uselessly to break free. The metal cuffs were digging into his skin.

"I give you everything, provide you with whatever you need or desire", Jungkook spread Seokjin's thighs as far as they could go, "I only ask you to follow a few rules. Why can you not do that for me?"

Words: 3368

Seokjin moaned into the sheets as his husband sucked a bruise on the side of his neck. The rays of the morning sun slowly illuminated their room, making Seokjin close his eyes.

"Too bright", he whined, turning his head towards Jungkook. The other man chuckled and turned Seokjin's body to face him.

"Good morning, baby", Jungkook whispered, kissing along Seokjin's jaw. The other man hummed softly, shuffling closer to Jungkook and cuddling with the man.

"Good morning", he whispered in Jungkook's neck. His husband softly caressed his back, running circuits from the back of Seokjin's neck to the tail of his spine and back again, "I'm still sore."

"Was I too rough?" Jungkook frowned. He pulled back from kissing Seokjin's shoulders and cupped his husband's face, looking deep into his eyes, "Should I put some cream on it?"

"No, it's okay", Seokjin smiled and booped Jungkook's nose with his own, "You know I liked it."

Jungkook smiled and came closer to kiss Seokjin's mouth but the other moved away.

"No", Seokjin scrunched his nose, "Morning breath."

Jungkook grinned and nodded, ducking down to instead kiss Seokjin's chin, "Whatever my prince says."

Seokjin smiled fondly and kissed the top of Jungkook's head, "I can feel you poking my thigh, you know."

Jungkook smirked and looked back up, "I will have to take a cold shower today."

"Or", Seokjin rubbed his thigh on his husband's morning wood, "You can fuck my thighs."

He could see Jungkook's eyes darkening, filling up with lust for his husband. Seokjin loved to have that effect on Jungkook, he loved to see just how much his simple words can drive the man insane.

"What did I ever do to get a husband like you?" Jungkook breathed out, tilting to kiss Seokjin's cheek, "You are really special, you know."

"Stop being a sap", Seokjin giggled. Jungkook smiled and his hands slowly creeped down. He took a hold of those plush thighs and pulled them apart before fitting his cock between them.

"Tighten your thighs", Jungkook whispered before he leaned down to leave more love bites and marks on Seokjin's neck. His husband took a shuddering breath, the muscles of his thighs flexing before he tightened them and locked his feet together.

"My thighs are still wet", Seokjin chuckled breathlessly. After the marathon sex they had last night, Seokjin's juices were still sticky on his thighs, making Jungkook's cock slip between them easily, "Fuck them as hard as you want."

Jungkook growled before he proceeded to do just that. Seokjin mewled as his husband's thick cock rammed between his thighs before pulling out. The velvety skin of Jungkook's erection would sometimes rub against Seokjin's sore pussy, making him moan loudly.