Under Arrest (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Multiple Orgasm, Overstimulation, Fluff, Accidents, Possessive Jungkook, Falling in Love.

Summary:

"This taste", he whispered as they broke apart. Seokjin's lips were swollen and red, "I was starting to forget."

Jungkook had never been desperate to kiss someone, he had never enjoyed kissing someone. Seokjin was special.

Words: 1855

Jungkook had a flitting thought of thank God I made this room soundproof before Seokjin's moans and the arch of that sweaty back made him thrust faster.

"How does it feel being disloyal to your profession?" Jungkook mocked, a cruel grin on his face, "How does it feel lying just so you could be fucked by a criminal's cock?"

Seokjin whined in the sheets, ass held up by Jungkook's strong arms. He was already past speech, his voice having been broken after his third orgasm. Now Seokjin was just a mess of boneless limbs and needy whines.

"You are loyal only for my cock", a sharp slap on the bottom made it redder than before, matching the other cheek, "Your only profession is being my cock slut."

"Ah!" Seokjin's limp cock hung between his legs, twitching only slightly as his prostate was hammered, "Ngh~"

"Can't even beg", Jungkook snarled, yanking Seokjin's head back by his hair. The back arched even deeper in this position, "Just moan for my cock to cum inside your slut body."

And Seokjin moaned. Broken and rough and needy. Jungkook's cock twitched violently, balls heavy with cum even when he had delivered three loads in the quivering body.

"Do you want more cum, slut?" Seokjin choked on air as Jungkook's hips slapped against his ass, burying deep inside that wet heat, "Do you want to look swollen and pregnant?"

Seokjin was so filled that cum escaped from around Jungkook's cock in thick strings. It slipped down the rim before either getting fucked inside again or sticking to Jungkook's balls. He knew he was filled to the brim but Seokjin craved more. He wanted every drop of Jungkook's cum to fill his body.

"Gah!" Was all Seokjin could shudder out, breath erratic and mouth parched. Eyes rolled in his head as Jungkook yanked him further back, spine bent like a bow. It hurt, but it also felt good.

"So tight", Jungkook slapped the red cheek with one hand, "So wet."

Another slap landed on the other cheek. Seokjin's cock twitched a little before a tiny amount of translucent fluid was spurt out of it. Seokjin was surprised he even had that much to give.

"My perfect slut", Jungkook praised as he stood at the edge of his mind blowing orgasm, "The dirtiest ass. Could cum in this hole all day long- fuck!"

A grunt and another deep shove was all Jungkook gave as he came, delivering more thick and goopy cum in the already dirty and overflowing ass. He thrust in and out a few times, watching with attentive eyes as his pearly cum dripped down the sheet. It was starting to froth around the rim and Jungkook had a sudden urge to taste that red cherry but then Seokjin's ass slumped back on the bed and the spell was broken.

It wasn't the first time he had a bitch to fuck. It wasn't the first time that bitch worked in the justice system. But it was the first time he was fucking someone who was so inexperienced and...

Pure.

Jungkook pulled out his cock, watching the hole leak his cum before he grabbed a wash cloth from the nightstand.