Wrapped In Sheer (Jinkook #2)

Commissioned by: Kayochips

Tags: Jinkook, Lingerie Kink, Hyung Kink, Nipple Play, Coming in Panties, Multiple Orgasms, Hot Dogging, Rough sex.

Summary:

"Hyung, you're so mean~" Seokjin teased even as tears fell from his eyes.

But Jungkook was busy looking down at Seokjin's crotch. The sheer pink panty was now filled with a hard pink dick, laying sideways on his stomach. Jungkook rubbed at it slowly, enjoying the feel of soft fabric and wet warmth under his hands.

Words: 2680

Dew's note: for visual purposes-

Seokjin slowly opened the bathroom door, stepping inside his bedroom. He looked around, making sure his boyfriend wasn't back. He gulped once before finally standing in front of the body length mirror.

The first thing Seokjin noticed was his red cheeks, the blush spreading from his face to his neck. His lower lip was swollen from nervous biting. His eyes shifted right, a thin elastic stretched over his bony shoulder. White lace sat below his collarbones, tickling his skin.

"I look..." he whispered in the empty room, hand smoothing over the sheer top, "nice."

You look more than nice, Jungkook thought as he peeked in their room.

He had came back from the work early, hoping to surprise Seokjin.

Best decision ever.

Seokjin twirled once, watching how the lace bottom creeped up to reveal his ass practically hanging out from the sheer panties. He giggled shyly.

Jungkook watched mesmerized as his boyfriend looked at himself from every angle, his torso basically naked and privates hidden only by intricate lace work.

"Fuck", he whispered, feeling his dick harden and leak in his underwear. But no matter how uncomfortable he felt, he could not look away.

He physically could not move when Seokjin turned his back towards him. His ass swallowed the sheer panties, jutting out from the equally sheer gown.

It looked obscene, lewd.

Heavenly.

And when his boyfriend bent down to pick up his discarded clothes, Jungkook quietly ran away, locking himself in the guest bathroom.