New Discoveries (Jinkook #30) [Pt. 1/2]

Commissioned by: fuckyeahjinkook  (on twt)

Tags: Enemies to Lovers, Model Jinkook, Sex as a competition, First Time Bottoming, Eventual Relationship, Light Angst

Summary: "And we also know who has the same women coming back to them again and again. I wonder why your flings don't repeat, do you disappoint them so badly the first time?"

"Why don't you find out?"

The sudden question caught Seokjin by surprise, "I'm not interested in talking to your flings."

"I'm not asking you to talk to my flings, I'm asking you to become my fling."

Words: 2037

~

"Hey!" Seokjin complained as he was pushed against the nearest wall, hands pulling at his expensive suit, "I wasn't done talking."

A chuckle against his neck and hands circled his waist, pulling him closer to the muscled body, "Let's not waste time in having chit chats, I have better things to do after this."

Jungkook opened his mouth to suck at the pink ear only to find himself being turned around. The smile was wiped from his mouth when it was Seokjin before him, holding him against the wall with a pissed off look in his eyes.

"We need to decide who bottoms", a pretty blush spread over those soft cheeks, making the man look more adorable than strict, "because I don't think either of us have been with men."

They haven't, none of them have been with the same sex and it made Seokjin wonder why the hell was he even doing all this? They were both into women, a well-known fact that had earned them more fans who all loved to fantasize about them.

So why the fuck was Seokjin about to have sex with a man who he had known for barely a few days?

To get the answer, we need to go ten days in the past when the two models met for the first time. It was a PSA for the ongoing corona virus and many celebrities had come forward for it.

"Seokjin-shi", his manager stood before him, a file in his hands and nervous smile on his face, "you will be paired with Jeon Jungkook."

The young Vogue model, known for his bold choices in fashion and artistic aesthetic, was the new hot stuff of Korea. Seokjin had known about him, how couldn't he when the two were also pit against each other in voting for most handsome man or most eligible bachelor.

The worldwide handsome versus the international playboy, as their respective fandoms liked to call them. The names were silly but Seokjin knew his fans adored him to the moon and back.

"Alright", he would not lie and say that he was happy to work with Jungkook. The online fight of their fans when the two would be nominated for looks or talent had gotten to him but he was not going to let this childish competition come in between his professionalism.

It was only when Seokjin got to the set did he realise that Jungkook was worthy of his title.

Not of Most Handsome Man but of International Playboy.

The set was almost empty but the man had somehow found women to surround him, talking to them animatedly with a small smirk on his face. His style was chaotic when compared to Seokjin's modest suit but he somehow managed to make it work.

Seokjin would have been impressed by it if the man hadn't called for him with a teasing tone.

"Here comes our Sexiest Man of 2020", Jungkook addressed him like he wasn't a stranger, like Seokjin wasn't a half decade older than him. He wasn't strict on hierarchy but Jungkook's casual words did make Seokjin brittle, "I was getting bored waiting for you."