Our Brother (Jin X ML #2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Pseudo incest, Foursome, Jealousy, Possessiveness, Slut Jin, Boypussy Jin, Spit roasting, Squirting.

Summary:

When Seokjin gets a hickey from Namjoon on his second date, it's upto his step brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to show him who he belongs to.

Words: 3663

"Enjoyed your date, Hyung?"

Seokjin jumped back from the door and came face to face with his three step brothers.

"Huh?"

He felt embarrassed to be caught sneaking in. Seokjin had wanted to keep his relationship with Namjoon a secret but maybe his brothers were much more smarter than he gave them credit for.

"Your date with that Kim Namjoon guy", Jimin explained, leaning casually against the pillar, "Did it went great? Did you enjoy yourself?"

Seokjin gulped as he looked at the three.

Kim Seokjin was adopted into this family just 7 years ago, when he was 18 and the boys is front of him were 14 (Jungkook) and 15 (Taehyung and Jimin). Though the three boys had same father, all of their mothers were different.

Their father, no matter how Casanova he was, was also a good man who had given Seokjin a chance at better life when he saw him struggling in the orphanage. He had wanted all his four sons to live peacefully without his drama so he got them a nice bungalow.

"You don't have a problem?" Seokjin asked, "That... I'm not guys?"

"Seokjin", Jungkook rolled his eyes. The use of his actual name by his younger brother made Seokjin frown a little, "all three of us are into guys."

That information distracted Seokjin enough that he did not scold Jungkook for being informal to him.

"What?"

"We are all bi."

Seokjin kept staring at them long enough for Taehyung to yawn loudly.

"Hyung, I'm hungry."

That made the eldest brother come to his senses.

"I'm gonna go make something real quick."

When he tried to got past Jungkook, the younger man held his elbow and yanked him closer to his face.

"We asked the maids to keep everything ready for you", Seokjin gulped as the warm breath landed on his lips, "so you just have to go and pull everything together. But if you are tired, you can just go and rest."

The elder smiled and despite the closeness, pinched Jungkook's cheeks, "I am never too tired to cook for my babies."

Jungkook's brow twitched at that and Seokjin giggled before pulling away.

"No matter how much you grow your muscles", Seokjin's eyes ran down Jungkook's fit and hot form before snapping up to to his face, "you will still be my little baby brother."

After Seokjin was gone, Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's sour expression.

"You work out so hard to appear mature and manly but he still calls you a baby", the elder laughed and dodged the punch to his arm by hiding behind Jimin.

"Being subtle with him is useless", Jimin said, crossing his arms, "We thought we will make him hungry for us but look, he just went out to date with that guy. We have to be more forward."