Brother Knows Best: Prequel (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon (same as last chapter)

Tags: Pseudo incest, step brother Jinkook, Brat Jin, Possessive Jungkook, sexual innuendos, Tease Jin, Sexual tension, Voyeurism.

Summary:

Jungkook just wanted to ask Seokjin what he wanted to eat that day when he opened the boy's room and found him on his knees, face down and ass up.

Words: 2100

Jungkook's parents took Seokjin as their son and Jungkook's little brother when the boy was 16 years of age. He was a little lanky boy who came up to Jungkook's shoulder. The elder took him as his family, helped him with his studies and offered to take him to gym.

Jungkook thought that taking the boy to the gym would help him with his self esteem and make him strong enough to protect himself. He hadn't predicted that three years later, a 19 year old Seokjin would be doing... this.

The boy wore a crop top that showed off his taunt stomach. His yoga pants stuck to his long legs like a second skin. None of this would have bothered Jungkook if his little brother wasn't doing squats right in front of his face.

"Hyung, do I look cute?" the brat asked with a wide smile. Jungkook knew he should move his eyes away from the juicy ass and look up at Seokjin's face but the pair of cheeks jiggled so beautifully in the slacks, "Is my ass getting bigger?"

"Why do you want your ass to get bigger?" Jungkook tried to speak nonchalantly, going to the treadmill to release some frustration.

"Every one says that if you have a thick ass, it's easier to find a boyfriend!"

Knowing that Seokjin was into men was the most torturous information Jungkook had ever heard.

"That's nonsense. All you need is a good personality", Jungkook preached as if he wasn't taking sneaking glances at his brother's ass. Every time Seokjin went down, the fabric would stretch obscenely around his ass and make Jungkook's cock throb with need.

"But I want to look hot!"

"How much more hotter do you want to be?" Jungkook muttered under his breath, watching Seokjin go towards his bottle of water.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Did you say anything?" Seokjin asked, tilting his head cutely.

"Nope", Jungkook got off the treadmill and grabbed a towel. He started wiping his sweat away, "What do you to do after this?"

Seokjin thought as he wiped at his own body. Jungkook followed the path of his hand. His brother's right hand wiped down his delicious neck, swiping at the sweat that had collected on his sharp and defined collarbones. Jungkook gulped, feeling thirsty and hot. He then went down to swipe at his stomach, rucking his top up until a brown nipple peaked from underneath. Jungkook took a sharp breath and rubbed his face with the towel, trying to wipe his dirty thoughts away.

"Maybe get some ice creams?" Seokjin asked with a wide grin. Jungkook, who was still lost in the valley between Seokjin's pecs, just nodded numbly, "You might wanna take care of that first."

Jungkook looked at Seokjin with confusion clear on his face. He did not understand why Seokjin looked so smug.

"That", His little brother pointed at his crotch, "You might wanna take care of Jungkook Junior first."

Jungkook blushed and hit his brother with his used towel.

"Hey! I was just being a good brother!"