There is a Human Among Us (JinxML #1)

Commissioned by: Lucky (on twt)

Tags: Alien Sex, Breeding, Egg Pregnancy, Oviposition, Belly Bulge, Ahegao Jin, Alien Maknae Line, Tentacle Sex, Two cocks, Double Penetration, Gratuitous Smut.

Summary:

"Mo-gh!" Seokjin gurgled around the length in his mouth before Jimin pulled it out and slapped the black tentacle against the pink cheek. A metal hand slapped at his gushing pussy, making the human's entire body jump in pleasure, "Please, I'm ready to t-take your eggs."

"You are", Taehyung purred, sharp teeth biting down on the pale neck as his purple eyes took in the debauched state of their partner, "you are ready to take our clutch in your ass and womb."

Words: 4435 

Seokjin was on his way to the electrical chamber when he heard whispering coming from the Admin. The words spoken, if they could even be considered that, were quick and breathy and not of any known human language. He peeked inside the room, stiffening when Jungkook's eyes found his immediately. Flushed pink to be caught eavesdropping, apology was on his tongue when Taehyung grinned towards him.

"Ah, you're awake!" he looked unbothered by Seokjin's snooping behaviour, purple eyes glancing up and down the human's body before stopping at his face again, "You can decide what you want to eat."

Seokjin frowned, brows knitting together until he noticed the plates on the table. There were three different dishes: a plate of what looked like strawberry mochi, two plates of honey chicken and one big bowl of spicy bulgogi. Seokjin's stomach rumbled, a sound that made Jimin smile gently.

"We wanted to get you some good food from Earth but we all had different views of what breakfast you will like the most."

It had been so long since Seokjin had stepped on his home planet's soil. Since the advancement in space technology and consecutive exploration of other planets, half of the humans were mostly busy working outside of their land. Seokjin had not wanted to be a worker on a ship that had only aliens on them but the orphan was not given the luxury to choose.

Fortunately, the three aliens were warm and welcoming to him since the first day.

A little too welcoming if he was being honest. But Seokjin had never been pampered in his life so it felt good to have these beings caring for him so much. He felt lucky and unworthy sometimes.

"Mochi is not usually what I eat for breakfast", Jungkook's eyes, both normal and mechanical, ducked down in defeat, "But we can have it for dessert! I never got to eat a good mochi so this will be a first time for me."

Seokjin smiled at the other man, happy to see his bunny smile back on his face. Jungkook's species had the same skeletal structure as humans though his muscles were not as malleable nor was his skin smooth. The veins were much more prominent, the thicker ones even appearing through the skin. His strong, almost bat like wings were always tucked in the hollow of his back and small horns hidden under the black hair.

Jungkook would have passed for being a human if his whole right side wouldn't have been destroyed in an explosion many years ago. He was now made to carry a half machine skeletal, silver robotic eyes matching his platinum right arm and leg.

"I got the best ones for you", the alien grinned and Seokjin, despite Jungkook's odd appearance, could not help but find him attractive.

"I will go and fix the wires quickly, you three can start before me", Seokjin informed and turned around only to have his ankle gripped lightly by something thick and warm. He looked down at the black tentacle and followed its length to find it coming from Jimin's back.