Diamonds (Taejin #7)

Commissioned by: Teens27

Tags: Angel Jin, Fallen Angel Tae, One Sided Love, Romance, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Falling in Love, Requited Love, Love Triangles.

Summary:

"Isn't it interesting?" Taehyung whispered as he hugged the angel softly, "Jungkook sacrificed for Jimin, you sacrificed for Jungkook, I sacrificed for you. It's like we are all bound by a single thread, every one sacrificing for the one they love."

Or where Taehyung would give anything to dry Seokjin's tears. Even his wings.

Words: 4093

For visuals:

Seokjin's attire:

-

Taehyung's attire:

The stream was clean and sparkly as it flowed through the grassy land. Seokjin sat near that stream, on the beautiful and green land. His robe shone brighter than the water, face more serene than the calm sky. He picked up a pebble, observed it with honey brown eyes before wrapping his hand around it.

"Greetings."

Seokjin looked up at the visitor.

Taehyung's black robe shone almost as bright as the gold design on it.

"Right on time", Seokjin smiled up at his friend.

The angel and the fallen one had an arrangement of meeting by the stream every morning. Why did this arrangement happened, no one knew, but Seokjin was happy to meet his friend who was now usually lonely.

"I'm never late for you", Taehyung smiled before he sat cross legged. Seokjin looked back at his hand, opening it to reveal a broken white diamond.

"How have you been?" Seokjin asked conversely, throwing the imperfect stone away. He was about to search for another pebble when Taehyung stretched his hand to reach for one.