A Demon's Hell (Namjin #2)

Commissioned by: darnlogicc

Tags: Dark Namjoon, Demon Jin, Darker Version of previous chapter, Non-con, Sad Ending

Summary:

There was a noticeable bulge forming in his lower belly, round and obscene. The demon looked bred, heavy and pregnant. He was beyond ashamed; his pride was in tatters and Seokjin wished he could instead die for eternities.

Words: 2298

Dew's Note: Darker ending, more sad and non-con elements.

The demon spat on the shoes of the man standing in front of him, dirtying the pristine white with his saliva. He pulled at the chains until the cuffs dug into his soft skin. It would have been painful if not for the charm casted by the angel before him, the same who had defeated him days ago and tied him with his arms spread and toes barely touching the cold marble floor of his castle.

"That's not very polite of you, Seokjin", Namjoon tsked, placing his hands on the naked waist of his captive, "you shouldn't be this rude to the angel who is holding your precious life in his hands."

The demon, Seokjin, gritted his teeth in humiliation, tears of frustration falling down his pretty, black eyes, "Fuck you. A filthy creature like you is an angel only in name."

Namjoon chuckled, dark and sadistic. His caressed Seokjin's silky hair, the long, black and voluminous length which stopped just above the asscheeks the angel was currently groping. Seokjin tried to step away but only ended up falling forward on Namjoon's chest, his toes barely able to balance his weak body.

"Stop fighting me, Seokjin", Namjoon breathed warmly on the pink ear, one hand sliding up the sweaty back and across the side until he found one perky bud, worrying it between his fingers, "You know what to do to earn your safety."

"I will die before becoming your bitch", Seokjin growled in the soft silk of Namjoon's shirt, unable to push away from the taller creature.

"I won't be the one to kill you, little one", the angel thrusted his fingers up the red hole he had been preparing these days. Seokjin choked and writhed in his chains, walls fluttering wildly, "I won't be there to make sure to die painlessly."

Seokjin screamed as the fingers wiggled over his prostate, playing with the swollen glad in a cruel manner. There was no pain, no discomfort. Namjoon had made sure the angel felt nothing but pleasure, a taste of the beautiful life he could live if he submitted to the angel.

"The ones who sent me will be the one to kill you", Namjoon kissed down the curve of the fair throat, sucking mark in the delicious mark. It bloomed red under his teeth, becoming a part of the countless others he had placed, "and you know how vicious angels can be."

"As if y-you're any different", Seokjin gritted out, refusing to moan. It was a battle he lost every day but never stopped trying, something that gave Namjoon immense pleasure and made him yearn the demon's sweet sounds.

"I'm not hurting you", he spread his fingers inside the wet heat, preparing the channel for something he hadn't yet given Seokjin, "I will never let anyone hurt you. Submit to me and I promise, the only thing you'll ever feel is pleasure and happiness."

For a while, the muffled sounds of the demon in Namjoon's arm and wet squelches of fingers stretching the writhing body were the only things that echoed in the empty hall. Then, with a shuddering breath, Seokjin whispered.

"And if I don't s-submit to you, will be throw me in front of those angels? To die a death that will be stretched across eternities?"

"Of course not", Namjoon chuckled, fingers pulling out of the clenching body with a lewd pop, "I will hide you away in a corner of the universe and keep you chained until you submit."