Public Affairs (Jin X ML #1)

Commissioned by: anonymous

Tags: Feminization, power bottom Jin, sub maknae line, public sex, Boypussy.

Summary:

In a world where Omegas dominate and sex is as common as handshake, Seokjin rides cock of his professor in the college, of a stranger on the train and of his boyfriend in the coffee shop.

(or the one where I flip the stereotypes because why not?)

Words: 2811

Dew's note: This story

1) will not have verbal consent (though everyone is willing)
2) will have humiliation
3) will have penetration of cervix (it is NOT REAL! Do not ever do that!)
4) will have power imbalance.

Read with caution.

"Sir? Did you call me?" Seokjin poked his head inside the office. The man in the chair looked up at his student.

"Mr. Kim, please have a seat."

Seokjin smiled and sauntered his way over to the desk, "Sir, we're already so familiar, why not call me Jinnie?"

His professor gulped at the scent of fresh mangoes that quickly engulfed the room, "Mr. Kim-"

"Sir you should not have become a professor if you're so easy to rile up", the omega giggled cutely, circling the table to reach the man, "Alphas are meant for mindless labour, not something as smart as teaching."

The alpha spluttered helplessly when Seokjin climbed in his lap and leaned back against the desk.

"Mr Kim this behavior-"

"Shut up" , Seokjin pressed his hand against the man's crotch, "All alphas are made to give us omegas pleasure, you're no different. Look, I'm just sitting in your lap and you're already hard as a rock."

The said alpha mewled when Seokjin unzipped his pants and grabbed his cock roughly.

"So don't pretend to be all high and mighty. You're nothing but a knot for me to ride."

Seokjin jacked off the cock with dry hands, pulling helpless groans from the man below him. Seokjin had just lifted his skirt when the door opened.

"Professor Taehyung-" the pion stopped only for a second before continuing, "I've copied all your papers. Where should I keep them?"

When the alpha just panted uselessly against Seokjin's chest, the omega yanked his head back by his hair.

"Answer him", Seokjin growled before leaning down to nip along his jaw.

"B-by the window... The table by the window", he managed to speak, eyes falling shut as Seokjin licked a stripe up his cheek.

"Okay", the pion put the stack of papers on the table, "Call me whenever you need, professor."

The alpha just grunted as a reply. Seokjin giggled against his skin when the pion was out the door.

"He was aroused, you know?" Taehyung looked at Seokjin with hazy eyes, "He wanted to be in my position, push you down and ride your cock."

Seokjin rubbed the tip of Taehyung's dick against his wet pussy, letting his slick drip down the hard length.

"But only I can take you", he spread his own lips and slowly lowered himself, "This cock belongs to me."

"J-Jinnie", Taehyung's eyes were fixed where his cock was getting swallowed, hands grasping the omega's hips tightly. He tried to pull Seokjin down faster but the omega huffed and pinned his hands back on the chair.