Roadside Rodeo (Jinkook #35)

Commissioned by: Brittany

Tags: Rape/Non-Con, Dubious consent, Stranger Sex, BP Jin, Public Sex, Humiliation (like, a lot), Slut Shaming (like, a LOT).

Summary: "Like your cunt slapped, little slut?" Seokjin was beyond words, screaming gibberish and throwing his head back as two more slaps came down on his clit and another under it.

Words: 4068

~

"You have very bad self-preservation skills."

Jungkook wasn't helping the eerie situation, leaning dangerously close towards the pretty face that seemed intent on ignoring him. The stranger flicked a gaze at him, something fearful behind the mild amusement but it was quickly replaced by a sudden feeling of teasing.

"What can you even do?" the man didn't roll his eyes but he must as well have with how his tone was, all mocking and mischievous and taunting. It made Jungkook's smirk deepen, "You're the one whose car broke down near my town, I know these woods better than you ever could, you-"

"I didn't say I'll physically harm you."

The man looked at him for a moment before huffing, as if calling bluff on his warnings. He looked back at the open hood of the car, paying no attention to the man who stood no more than two steps away from him.

The general dismissal of his words, the sheer courage of looking at something other than Jungkook made want to be evil, to push and pull and see how far he could go with this stranger.

Because if this man had shit self-preservation skills, Jungkook never even had one to begin with.

"You have lived here your whole life", it wasn't a question but the man nodded anyways, hands that looked too delicate to even handle heavy crockeries pulling at greased wires, "You visit the cities nearby."

"Twice a month", this one wasn't a question as well, with how Jungkook could see what this stranger was wearing.

He had seen that even through the thin layer of dust that had collected on his windshield, had gotten out of the vehicle and ogled at the site without even confirming if this stranger had approached him to help or to have his picture at the front of tomorrow's newspaper.

"I'm Jungkook", he held out a hand and watched as the stranger stared at it for a moment. The mechanic looked at him incredulously, his own hands buried between rust and oil. When Jungkook refused to back down, he was finally met with a sigh and touch of grease against his palm, "Seokjin."

"Seokjin", the word was whispered with a pitch lower than his normal voice, with a smile more cunning than the one he held a moment ago. It made Seokjin's eyes narrow but the mechanic said nothing, simply went back to working on the unfinished task, "well, thank you for your help. I'll be sure to pay you back generously."