Strange Tradition (NamTaeJin #1)

Commissioned by: KR

Tags: Rape/Non-Con, Non consensual Aphrodisiac, Angst, Dark Ending, Sleepy Sex, Spitroasting, Creampie, Dark Namjoon, Dark Tae, Threesome.

Summary:

"What..." Seokjin panted when his lover moved away, a calm and serene smile on his face, "what was in that milk?"

"Aphrodisiac", Namjoon looked unbothered and relaxed as Taehyung whispered the answer in Seokjin's ear, mirth and desire clear in his voice, "so you can enjoy this night without much fuss."

(or, Kim Clan has a tradition which forces Jin to marry the brother of his lover and consummate their reunion, together, at the same time, on the same bed.)

Words:4555

Dew's note:

1) Namjoon's home (which is basically a palace). This is from BTS Week Day 1 performance.

2) Seokjin's wedding hanbok (I don't really know much about Korean hanbok so please forgive me for any mistakes)

"Namjoon-ah, I'm alright", the man smiled and turned around, raising his hands sideways to show off his attire, "See, I look pretty. Don't worry."

The hanbok was pale blue overall with silver embroidery, shining under the white light of their room. Namjoon huffed before smiling, looking tired and anxious, "I know you look pretty; you always do. Sorry for making you worry Jinnie, I'm just... anxious."

Seokjin was too with this being his first meeting with his boyfriend's parents but he still grinned wide and held Namjoon's shoulder, looking his lover in the eye, "It's okay, Namjoon-ah. But if you get worried, I will too. So let's just relax, hmm? I have prepared myself to meet your parents and I'm not coming out of your palace without securing your hand in marriage."

It was strange, to refer to any place of residence as a palace in 21st century but there was no other way to describe Namjoon's home. Kim Clan were known for their traditional way of living and upholding the manners of their past generation. It was admirable, with how rich and prosperous they were without losing their roots, but it was also tiring. Their one rule which Namjoon had told him about this very morning was one that Seokjin appreciated but also felt was over-the-top.