Captive (Jinkook #22)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Older Jk/Younger Jin, Adopted Jin, Dark Jk, Rape/Non-con, Possessive Sex, Background Taejin, Blackmailing, Creampie.

Summary:

Sure Jeon Jungkook had adopted Seokjin but he wasn't his father. He had made sure that the younger man knew his true intentions. And even though Seokjin hadn't responded to his advances, Jungkook was happy to wait and let his baby slowly fall for him.

But when he catches Seokjin moaning under Kim Taehyung, all hell breaks loose.

Words: 3913

The door flied open and Seokjin rushed out of his apartment, hastily locking the entrance when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, thick and possessive.

He did not need to guess who the person behind him was. Only two people were allowed on this floor: one was Kim Seokjin and the other was the owner of this building, Jeon Jungkook.

Seokjin was 14 when he was found by Jungkook, crying in a small corner of the garden in his orphanage. The then 25-year-old man had gently picked up the teen in his arms and adopted him that instant, heart hurting at the harsh treatment that place gave this sweet kid.

"Hyung!" the younger man squeaked out, not removing the hands from his waist even when he wanted to. Jungkook laid a small kiss on the pink ear, smirking at the shiver it caused.

"Tomorrow is a special day, Seokjin-ah", warm breath tickled the downy hair on Seokjin's nape, his heart thundering and twisting in an unpleasant way, "It's my baby's 25th birthday!"

Seokjin smiled uncomfortably and twisted in the iron-hold, trying to break free, "Hyung, we are getting late for work."

The shorter man was turned around, head tilted up with a finger under his chin. Jungkook smiled, soft and adoring and unlike the possessive hand laid on Seokjin's lower back.

"The boss is never late."

Seokjin smiled wider, part genuine and part anxious. The two men were standing too close for his comfort, but he couldn't just push Jungkook away.

"But his assistant can be late", Seokjin forced himself to grin and step back, rummaging in his bag as a poor reason for his action, "and we have to come back early to celebrate my birthday. You don't want to be late for it, do you?"

The finger dragged up the sharp bone of Seokjin's jaw, thumb caressing the skin of the peachy cheek. The younger man stiffened, heart thundering at the sudden, inexplainable desire.

"Have I ever been late for your birthday?" Jungkook smiled and pinched the cheek between his finger and thumb. It coloured the skin pink and cute, matching the blush on Seokjin's ears, "Let's go."

He was dragged away by a hand on his wrist, quickly but carefully. Seokjin would have smiled at the innocent gesture if he hadn't had a first-hand experience of how not innocent Jungkook's actions are.

He would have whined playfully at the way Jungkook patted his ass if the man hadn't groped those same cheeks that one time.

~

It was the night Seokjin turned 20.

He had been excited, thrilled even, to finally be called a young adult. Jungkook had thrown him a grand party, invited all his friends from school and college, given Seokjin every bit of happiness he could have asked.

Then in the middle of the night, when the guests have finally left the two alone with the mess of the apartment, Jungkook had pushed Seokjin against the same table he had cut his cake.