The Perfect Pose (Taejin #4)

Commissioned by: anonymous

Tags: Post break up, Misunderstandings, Confrontations, Jealous/Angry Tae, Boypussy Jin, Cunnilingus.

Summary:

"Tell me, baby", Taehyung breathed on Seokjin's lips when they broke apart, "Have anyone touched you apart from me?"

"N-no", Seokjin shyly confessed, rocking back and forth on the spot, "I... I don't even masturbate that much."

Taehyung raise a brow and smirked, "My little insatiable beast doesn't masturbate that much? Well, that means you will come quickly on my tongue."

Words: 2426

Seokjin barged into his room, quickly closing the door behind him and throwing himself on the bed. The party in his (Siwon's) house was in full swing but Seokjin... Seokjin could no longer be a part of it.

"Seokjin!" his friend's voice came through the door, "Seokjin open up!"

"Give me a f-few minutes", he said just loud enough to reach Namjoon's ears. The knocking on his door stopped until a familiar voice spoke.

"Seokjin."

No no NO! Why had Namjoon let him come to Seokjin's room?!

"Seokjin we need to talk", the deep voice urged. Seokjin clasped his hand on his ears, shaking his head furiously.

"Go away!"

"Seokjin, you should listen to Taehyung."

Hearing Namjoon, his best friend since childhood and the one who consoled Seokjin when Taehyung cheated on him, say something so insensitive... Seokjin could not control his anger.

"Why are you advocating for him?" He shouted, opening the door. He no longer cared about the people downstairs, "Do you no longer think of me as a friend, is that it?"

Before Namjoon could reply, Taehyung pushed Seokjin inside his room and locked the door behind him.

"Stop! Namjoon, don't leave me here!" Seokjin tried to open the door but Taehyung gripped his wrists tightly, pushing him against the wall and holding his hands above his head, "Get off of me!"

"Why do you hate me so much?!" Taehyung screamed in his face, his eyes wild, "Why are you engaged to that Choi Siwon?"

Seokjin felt his heart beat louder as Taehyung stood so close to his body. After two years of no contact with his ex boyfriend, seeing him so close to his body, to his lips... Seokjin shook his head to get rid of the thoughts.

"I love him."

"Bullshit", Taehyung gritted out, "I know it's a classic case of arranged marriage between two rich families. What I don't know is why, why did you leave me to marry him?!"

Seokjin looked at Taehyung with unbelieving eyes, "I left you?"

Taehyung growled when his ex boyfriend failed around in his hold, trying to free himself. Seokjin glared at him, trying to get his throbbing wrists free but Taehyung's grip was too tight. It seemed like the younger had been working out a lot.

Maybe working out with Jungkook...

"Why are you here anyway?! Wouldn't Jungkook mind you coming to see your ex boyfriend?" Seokjin hissed, looking away to hide his tearful eyes. He missed the look of utter confusion on Taehyung's face.